- Local News
- Tom Wood purchases Anson site Anson may be soon home to a Tom Wood dealership.
- ZCS board gets renovation project update The Zionsville Community Schools Board of School Trustees heard an update on the high school renovation plan at its Monday, Nov. 11, meeting.
- Eagles march to semi-state The Marching Eagles have been hard at work this year developing a great show that got them to semi-state. Perfecting a performance comes with an abundance of hard work, dedication and perseverance, but in the end it paid off for the Eagles. The theme for this year's Zionsville Community High School marching band show was The Sorcerer and the Swan.
- Council awards façade program more money Two buildings on Cedar Street could be getting a makeover thanks to additional funding for the façade grant program.
- Buckingham hopes to develop Citgo site Buckingham Companies has come forward hoping to develop the former Citgo site on the corner of Main and Sycamore streets.
- Plans filed for new subdivision Zionsville is already home to The Village, but the town could also be home to The Villages, a new subdivision Pulte Homes hopes to build.
- Village parking may not be big issue The biggest takeaway from the Downtown Study Steering Committee's first meeting was parking in the Village may a problem of perception.
New Delaney's Shoppe opens on Main Street
Delaney’s Shoppe has finally opened on Main Street.
Village shops are slated for January completion
The Village will be home to new shops and offices by the beginning of the year.
Development may come to Citgo site
An unnamed developer hopes to file plans for a mixed-use development on the former Citgo site at the corner of Main and Sycamore streets.
- More Local News Headlines