Sadie Marie Updike was stillborn at Witham Memorial Hospital in Lebanon on Thursday, Feb. 20, 2014. She is the daughter of Kenneth and Rachel Marie (Carter) Updike. Survivors include parents, Kenneth and Rachel Updike of Lebanon; maternal grandparents, Becky and Phil Livesay of Zionsville, and Michael Carter of Zionsville; paternal grandfather, Michael Spears and wife, Sue, of Lebanon; great-grandparents, Jean Carter of Zionsville, and Dan and Helen Fix of Zionsville; uncles, Austin Livesay and Jacob Livesay; and aunts, Katrina Updike, Torrie Duvall, Jodie Spears, Delaina Clark, and Jennifer Ahmard. Sadie was preceded in death by her grandmother, Patricia Updike, and great-grandparents, William and Ester Updike and Robert Carter. Funeral services were Sunday, Feb. 23, at First Community Church, 701 N. Lebanon St., in Lebanon. Burial followed in the Mts. Runn Cemetery in rural Zionsville. Myers Mortuary, 1502 N. Lebanon St., in Lebanon, handled the arrangements. Memorials may be made to the charity of the donor’s choice. Online condolences may be made at www.myersmortuary.com.
- Laura J. Smith Laura Jane (Simpson) Smith, 93, of Zionsville, passed away at 7:45 a.m. Monday, July 28, 2014, at Visiting Nurse and Hospice Home in Fort Wayne.
Lewis L. Davis
Lewis Lee Davis, 77, of Zionsville, died at 10:35 a.m. Tuesday, July 15, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Donovan Oden Donovan C. Oden, 51, of Whitestown, passed away July 18, 2014.
- Robert C. Waite Robert C. Waite, 56, of Zionsville, went to be with the Lord on July 9, 2014.
- Judy Hill Nelson Judy Hill Nelson, 75, of Indianapolis, passed peacefully into heaven at 9 p.m. July 4, 2014, just as the fireworks she loved to watch from a distance were starting to go off.
Alan Paul Gribble passed peacefully at St. Vincent’s Hospice on July 5, 2014, after a long struggle with leukemia.
- Steven Smith Steven P. Smith, 48, of Indianapolis, died June 29, 2014.
- George Lintner George Walter Lintner Jr., 77, Zionsville, passed away July 5, 2014.
- Joseph Jones II Joseph E. Jones II, 65, of Zionsville, passed away on Monday, June 30, in his home.
- Joe T. Alonso Joe T. Alonso, (born Jose Antonio), 87, Zionsville, passed away on June 17, 2014, at the Hearth at Tudor Gardens.
- More Obituaries Headlines