Mary Ann (Leonard) Winter, 82, died on Nov. 22, 2012.
She was born on May 21, 1930, in Indianapolis.
Mary Ann is survived by her husband, Robert Leo Winter, sons Robert M. Winter and Terence L. Winter (Deanna), daughter Christina Owens (Tyrone), six grandchildren, and three great-grandchildren.
Services were held Sunday, Nov. 25, at Flanner and Buchanan. Burial followed the service at Jones Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made in memory of Mary Ann to the Alzheimer’s Association: P.O. Box 96011 Washington, D.C. 20090-6011.
Online condolences and a video tribute to Mary Ann may be shared at www.flannerbuchanan.com.
- Laura J. Smith Laura Jane (Simpson) Smith, 93, of Zionsville, passed away at 7:45 a.m. Monday, July 28, 2014, at Visiting Nurse and Hospice Home in Fort Wayne.
Lewis L. Davis
Lewis Lee Davis, 77, of Zionsville, died at 10:35 a.m. Tuesday, July 15, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Donovan Oden Donovan C. Oden, 51, of Whitestown, passed away July 18, 2014.
- Robert C. Waite Robert C. Waite, 56, of Zionsville, went to be with the Lord on July 9, 2014.
- Judy Hill Nelson Judy Hill Nelson, 75, of Indianapolis, passed peacefully into heaven at 9 p.m. July 4, 2014, just as the fireworks she loved to watch from a distance were starting to go off.
Alan Paul Gribble passed peacefully at St. Vincent’s Hospice on July 5, 2014, after a long struggle with leukemia.
- Steven Smith Steven P. Smith, 48, of Indianapolis, died June 29, 2014.
- George Lintner George Walter Lintner Jr., 77, Zionsville, passed away July 5, 2014.
- Joseph Jones II Joseph E. Jones II, 65, of Zionsville, passed away on Monday, June 30, in his home.
- Joe T. Alonso Joe T. Alonso, (born Jose Antonio), 87, Zionsville, passed away on June 17, 2014, at the Hearth at Tudor Gardens.
- More Obituaries Headlines