Gail Meyerhoff, (nee Ricardi), 78, of Zionsville, passed away Thursday, April 3, 2014. She is survived by her son, David DeMichelis, of Denver; and her grandchildren, Carey Rose, of Toronto, and James, of Boulder, Colo. She was preceded in death by her husband, Robert Meyerhoff. Gail was never a stranger to anyone for long, and she leaves many friends who will cherish her memory. Gail was a loving mother and grandmother and was very involved in service to the town through the Zionsville Kiwanis Club, which she served as a past president. Gail was presented the Town Crier award for many years of community service and her love of Zionsville. She was also active in many groups including: Zionsville Welcome Wagon, Indianapolis Newcomers, local tennis leagues, Boone County Master Gardeners, Village Garden Club, Penny Putters golf group, Friends of the Zionsville Library, bridge groups, the SullivanMunce Cultural Center Woman's Guild and the Garden Church. A native of Cincinnati, Gail received her bachelor's and master's degrees from Marietta College. She taught elementary school prior to her marriage to Bob. After living in New York, they moved to Zionsville, where she resided for more than 35 years. A celebration of Gail’s life will be held from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday, April 21, at the Zionsville Lions Club, 115 South Elm St. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Zionsville Village Garden Club. Online condolences may be made at www.flannerbuchanan.com.
- Lewis L. Davis Lewis L. Davis, 77, of Zionsville, died at 10:35 a.m. Tuesday, July 15, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Donovan Oden Donovan C. Oden, 51, of Whitestown, passed away July 18, 2014.
- Robert C. Waite Robert C. Waite, 56, of Zionsville, went to be with the Lord on July 9, 2014.
- Judy Hill Nelson Judy Hill Nelson, 75, of Indianapolis, passed peacefully into heaven at 9 p.m. July 4, 2014, just as the fireworks she loved to watch from a distance were starting to go off.
Alan Paul Gribble passed peacefully at St. Vincent’s Hospice on July 5, 2014, after a long struggle with leukemia.
- Steven Smith Steven P. Smith, 48, of Indianapolis, died June 29, 2014.
- George Lintner George Walter Lintner Jr., 77, Zionsville, passed away July 5, 2014.
- Joseph Jones II Joseph E. Jones II, 65, of Zionsville, passed away on Monday, June 30, in his home.
- Joe T. Alonso Joe T. Alonso, (born Jose Antonio), 87, Zionsville, passed away on June 17, 2014, at the Hearth at Tudor Gardens.
- Julio Cesar Campins Sr. Julio Cesar Campins Sr., 82, of Zionsville, passed away June 16, 2014.
- More Obituaries Headlines