Theodore H. Morden, DPM, age 59, passed away peacefully on Jan. 26, 2013, surrounded by his loving family. He was born Dec. 21, 1953 in Milwaukee, to Dr. Thomas R. and Mary Ann (Pohlman) Morden.
On Oct. 11, 1975, he married Terese Lien in Greenfield, WI. In addition to his devoted wife Teri, he is the loving father of Brieanne (Eric) Zamudio, Lindsey (Ryan) Kalcich, and Drew Morden. Proud grandfather of Niko and Kodi Zamudio. Brother of Tom (Chris), Penny, Robert, James (Celeste), and David Morden. Brother in law to Kathy (Jeff) Tyler, Robin Lien, Barry (Lisa) Lien, Jeff (Jill) Lien, and Michelle (Richard) Burdick. Further survived by many loving family members and friends.
Ted practiced podiatry in Milwaukee, Wisc., and Indianapolis for more than 25 years. He was an avid sailor and woodworker and retired to his beloved Wisconsin. The family resided in Zionsville from 1986 until 2008, there is a scholarship in his name for the community foundation.
A memorial service for Ted was Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013, at 11 a.m., at Saron United Church of Christ (W3830 CTH J Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085). The Rev. Kathryn Kuhn, Pastor, will officiate. Burial will follow services at Saron U.C.C. Cemetery.
The family would welcome memorials given in his name to Saron U.C.C. or The National Kidney Foundation of WI (16655 W Bluemound Road Suite 240 Brookfield, WI 53005).
- David Andrew Neel David Andrew Neel, 56, passed away on March 7, 2014, at his home in Zionsville.
- Daniel A. Parks Daniel Albert Parks died Thursday, Feb. 27, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Sadie M. Updike Sadie Marie Updike was stillborn at Witham Memorial Hospital in Lebanon on Thursday, Feb. 20, 2014. She is the daughter of Kenneth and Rachel Marie (Carter) Updike.
- Stephen D. Knapp Stephen Douglas Knapp, 58, of Paola, Kan., passed away on Friday, Jan. 10, 2014.
- Pamela Sue Humphreys Pamela Sue Humphreys, 44, of Zionsville, passed away Feb. 2, 2014.
- Scott Brown Scott David Brown, 39, of Indianapolis, passed away Feb. 6, 2014, surrounded by his family and friends.
- Chris Bassler Chris Bassler died peacefully on Friday, Jan. 31, surrounded by those she loved.
- Amy Pearce Amy Isenhower Pearce, 59, died Friday, Jan. 31, 2014, at her home in Zionsville, surrounded by her family.
Priscilla “Billie” Downey
Priscilla “Billie” Wheeler Downey, 96, of Zionsville, passed away Jan. 18, 2014.
Carrie Michelle Beard, 44, of Lebanon, died Friday, Jan. 17, 2014, at Indiana University Simon Cancer Center in Indianapolis.
- More Obituaries Headlines