Theodore H. Morden, DPM, age 59, passed away peacefully on Jan. 26, 2013, surrounded by his loving family. He was born Dec. 21, 1953 in Milwaukee, to Dr. Thomas R. and Mary Ann (Pohlman) Morden.
On Oct. 11, 1975, he married Terese Lien in Greenfield, WI. In addition to his devoted wife Teri, he is the loving father of Brieanne (Eric) Zamudio, Lindsey (Ryan) Kalcich, and Drew Morden. Proud grandfather of Niko and Kodi Zamudio. Brother of Tom (Chris), Penny, Robert, James (Celeste), and David Morden. Brother in law to Kathy (Jeff) Tyler, Robin Lien, Barry (Lisa) Lien, Jeff (Jill) Lien, and Michelle (Richard) Burdick. Further survived by many loving family members and friends.
Ted practiced podiatry in Milwaukee, Wisc., and Indianapolis for more than 25 years. He was an avid sailor and woodworker and retired to his beloved Wisconsin. The family resided in Zionsville from 1986 until 2008, there is a scholarship in his name for the community foundation.
A memorial service for Ted was Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013, at 11 a.m., at Saron United Church of Christ (W3830 CTH J Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085). The Rev. Kathryn Kuhn, Pastor, will officiate. Burial will follow services at Saron U.C.C. Cemetery.
The family would welcome memorials given in his name to Saron U.C.C. or The National Kidney Foundation of WI (16655 W Bluemound Road Suite 240 Brookfield, WI 53005).
- Margaret “Margie” Cooper Margaret “Margie” L. (Pickett) Cooper, 63, of Zionsville and formerly of Brazil, passed away unexpectedly, Aug. 16, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis, surrounded by her family.
- Don Brockett Ansel Don Brockett Ansel, 86, of Zionsville, passed peacefully into the hands of the Lord on Sunday, Aug.10, 2014, with his wife and children at his side.
- Eddie Ames Eddie Ames went to heaven on Aug. 7, 2014.
- Kathryn "Kay" Morris Kathryn "Kay" Morris, of Zionsville, died July 27, 2014, surrounded by her children at her home after a short, yet courageous battle with cancer.
- Mary Bette Lewis Mary Bette Lewis died on Jan. 12, 2014.
- Richard A. Hussung Richard Allen Hussung, age 78, of Whitestown, passed away Aug. 5, 2014.
- Laura J. Smith Laura Jane (Simpson) Smith, 93, of Zionsville, passed away at 7:45 a.m. Monday, July 28, 2014, at Visiting Nurse and Hospice Home in Fort Wayne.
Lewis L. Davis
Lewis Lee Davis, 77, of Zionsville, died at 10:35 a.m. Tuesday, July 15, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Donovan Oden Donovan C. Oden, 51, of Whitestown, passed away July 18, 2014.
- Robert C. Waite Robert C. Waite, 56, of Zionsville, went to be with the Lord on July 9, 2014.
- More Obituaries Headlines