Theodore H. Morden, DPM, age 59, passed away peacefully on Jan. 26, 2013, surrounded by his loving family. He was born Dec. 21, 1953 in Milwaukee, to Dr. Thomas R. and Mary Ann (Pohlman) Morden.
On Oct. 11, 1975, he married Terese Lien in Greenfield, WI. In addition to his devoted wife Teri, he is the loving father of Brieanne (Eric) Zamudio, Lindsey (Ryan) Kalcich, and Drew Morden. Proud grandfather of Niko and Kodi Zamudio. Brother of Tom (Chris), Penny, Robert, James (Celeste), and David Morden. Brother in law to Kathy (Jeff) Tyler, Robin Lien, Barry (Lisa) Lien, Jeff (Jill) Lien, and Michelle (Richard) Burdick. Further survived by many loving family members and friends.
Ted practiced podiatry in Milwaukee, Wisc., and Indianapolis for more than 25 years. He was an avid sailor and woodworker and retired to his beloved Wisconsin. The family resided in Zionsville from 1986 until 2008, there is a scholarship in his name for the community foundation.
A memorial service for Ted was Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013, at 11 a.m., at Saron United Church of Christ (W3830 CTH J Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085). The Rev. Kathryn Kuhn, Pastor, will officiate. Burial will follow services at Saron U.C.C. Cemetery.
The family would welcome memorials given in his name to Saron U.C.C. or The National Kidney Foundation of WI (16655 W Bluemound Road Suite 240 Brookfield, WI 53005).
Lewis L. Davis
Lewis Lee Davis, 77, of Zionsville, died at 10:35 a.m. Tuesday, July 15, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Donovan Oden Donovan C. Oden, 51, of Whitestown, passed away July 18, 2014.
- Robert C. Waite Robert C. Waite, 56, of Zionsville, went to be with the Lord on July 9, 2014.
- Judy Hill Nelson Judy Hill Nelson, 75, of Indianapolis, passed peacefully into heaven at 9 p.m. July 4, 2014, just as the fireworks she loved to watch from a distance were starting to go off.
Alan Paul Gribble passed peacefully at St. Vincent’s Hospice on July 5, 2014, after a long struggle with leukemia.
- Steven Smith Steven P. Smith, 48, of Indianapolis, died June 29, 2014.
- George Lintner George Walter Lintner Jr., 77, Zionsville, passed away July 5, 2014.
- Joseph Jones II Joseph E. Jones II, 65, of Zionsville, passed away on Monday, June 30, in his home.
- Joe T. Alonso Joe T. Alonso, (born Jose Antonio), 87, Zionsville, passed away on June 17, 2014, at the Hearth at Tudor Gardens.
- Julio Cesar Campins Sr. Julio Cesar Campins Sr., 82, of Zionsville, passed away June 16, 2014.
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Lewis L. Davis