Theodore H. Morden, DPM, age 59, passed away peacefully on Jan. 26, 2013, surrounded by his loving family. He was born Dec. 21, 1953 in Milwaukee, to Dr. Thomas R. and Mary Ann (Pohlman) Morden.
On Oct. 11, 1975, he married Terese Lien in Greenfield, WI. In addition to his devoted wife Teri, he is the loving father of Brieanne (Eric) Zamudio, Lindsey (Ryan) Kalcich, and Drew Morden. Proud grandfather of Niko and Kodi Zamudio. Brother of Tom (Chris), Penny, Robert, James (Celeste), and David Morden. Brother in law to Kathy (Jeff) Tyler, Robin Lien, Barry (Lisa) Lien, Jeff (Jill) Lien, and Michelle (Richard) Burdick. Further survived by many loving family members and friends.
Ted practiced podiatry in Milwaukee, Wisc., and Indianapolis for more than 25 years. He was an avid sailor and woodworker and retired to his beloved Wisconsin. The family resided in Zionsville from 1986 until 2008, there is a scholarship in his name for the community foundation.
A memorial service for Ted was Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013, at 11 a.m., at Saron United Church of Christ (W3830 CTH J Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085). The Rev. Kathryn Kuhn, Pastor, will officiate. Burial will follow services at Saron U.C.C. Cemetery.
The family would welcome memorials given in his name to Saron U.C.C. or The National Kidney Foundation of WI (16655 W Bluemound Road Suite 240 Brookfield, WI 53005).
- John Reynold Paulsrud John Reynold Paulsrud, 72, died at his home in Zionsville on Nov. 21, 2013, surrounded by family, after a courageous seven-month battle with cancer.
- Bill Holmes William "Bill" Holmes, 75, of Whitestown, passed away on Sunday, Dec. 1, 2013, at St. Vincent Hospice in Indianapolis.
- Glenn van de Sandt Glenn van de Sandt, 89, Zionsville, passed away in his home on Friday, Nov. 29, 2013.
- Anne L. Miller Anne Louise Mills-Miller has gone on to be with the Lord on the evening of Nov. 25, 2013.
- Mary June Willey Mary June Willey, age 89, died Tuesday, Oct. 22, in Zionsville. She was the widow of Carroll Dean Willey. Mary was born Feb. 11, 1924, in Crothersville, to Dorothy (Hughes) and Floyd Baringer. She graduated from Shortridge High School in 1942. She an
- Gary W. Moore Gary W. Moore, 82, of Zionsville, died Oct. 16, 2013.
- Lowell Kilgus Lowell Kilgus, 68, of Arcadia, passed away Oct. 19, 2013.
Stanton W. Smith
Stanton W. Smith passed away peacefully surrounded by his loving family Thursday, Oct. 3, 2013, at age 82.
Ray Stone peacefully left us on Friday, Sept. 27, 2013, at age 88.
Terry William Johnson
Terry William Johnson, 70, of Zionsville, died peacefully Sept. 28, 2013, at IU North Hospital.
- More Obituaries Headlines