Theodore H. Morden, DPM, age 59, passed away peacefully on Jan. 26, 2013, surrounded by his loving family. He was born Dec. 21, 1953 in Milwaukee, to Dr. Thomas R. and Mary Ann (Pohlman) Morden.
On Oct. 11, 1975, he married Terese Lien in Greenfield, WI. In addition to his devoted wife Teri, he is the loving father of Brieanne (Eric) Zamudio, Lindsey (Ryan) Kalcich, and Drew Morden. Proud grandfather of Niko and Kodi Zamudio. Brother of Tom (Chris), Penny, Robert, James (Celeste), and David Morden. Brother in law to Kathy (Jeff) Tyler, Robin Lien, Barry (Lisa) Lien, Jeff (Jill) Lien, and Michelle (Richard) Burdick. Further survived by many loving family members and friends.
Ted practiced podiatry in Milwaukee, Wisc., and Indianapolis for more than 25 years. He was an avid sailor and woodworker and retired to his beloved Wisconsin. The family resided in Zionsville from 1986 until 2008, there is a scholarship in his name for the community foundation.
A memorial service for Ted was Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013, at 11 a.m., at Saron United Church of Christ (W3830 CTH J Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085). The Rev. Kathryn Kuhn, Pastor, will officiate. Burial will follow services at Saron U.C.C. Cemetery.
The family would welcome memorials given in his name to Saron U.C.C. or The National Kidney Foundation of WI (16655 W Bluemound Road Suite 240 Brookfield, WI 53005).
- Gail Meyerhoff Gail Meyerhoff, (nee Ricardi), 78, of Zionsville, passed away Thursday, April 3, 2014.
- Indianapolis Nora R. McDonnell Nora Rita Betchley McDonnell, aged 90, of Indianapolis, formerly of Alpharetta and Woodstock, Ga., passed away peacefully March 30, 2014. Rita was born Nov. 1, 1923, in Flushing, N,Y., to the now late Denis and Mary (Moriarity) Hannifin. After gradu
- Kent A. Morris Zionsville Kent A. Morris Kent A. Morris, 48, of Zionsville, passed away March 4, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospice. He was born in Indianapolis on April 11, 1965, to Glen A. and Lynda K. (Israel) Morris. Kent was a graduate of Ben Davis High School and
- Zionsville Robin L. Buckmaster Mr. Robin L. Buckmaster 61, of Zionsville passed away March 27, 2014. Robin is preceded in death by his father Lloyd S. Buckmaster, son Andy Buckmaster, brothers Charles L. Buckmaster and Jeffrey D. Knox. Robin is a lifelong resident of Zionsville in
- Lynn Oden Diantha Lynn Oden, of Zionsville, passed away at 8:28 a.m. on March 15, 2014, at Indiana University Simon Cancer Center.
- Mildred Applegate Mildred Applegate, 89, of Zionsville, passed away March 8, 2014.
- David Andrew Neel David Andrew Neel, 56, passed away on March 7, 2014, at his home in Zionsville.
- Daniel A. Parks Daniel Albert Parks died Thursday, Feb. 27, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Sadie M. Updike Sadie Marie Updike was stillborn at Witham Memorial Hospital in Lebanon on Thursday, Feb. 20, 2014. She is the daughter of Kenneth and Rachel Marie (Carter) Updike.
- Stephen D. Knapp Stephen Douglas Knapp, 58, of Paola, Kan., passed away on Friday, Jan. 10, 2014.
- More Obituaries Headlines