Aaron J. Cornett
Aaron Joseph Cornett, 33, of Zionsville, died Jan. 29, 2013. Aaron was born Oct. 23, 1979, in Crawfordsville, to Larry and Phyllis Smith Cornett; his father preceded him in death. He was also preceded in death by his maternal grandparents, Edward Lee and Lucille Smith; and his paternal grandparents, Felix Foister and Orpha Cornett. Aaron was a 1998 graduate of Zionsville Community High School; he furthered his education for two years at Purdue University.
Aaron was a licensed meat cutter working for Marsh Supermarkets for several years. Recently he had been working at Fresh Market in Broad Ripple.
Aaron is survived by his mother, Phyllis Cornett; his brother, Adam Cornett; his maternal aunt, Susan Smith; his close cousin, Michael Smith; and numerous cousins, aunts, and uncles on both sides.
Visitation and services were Saturday, Feb. 2, at Flanner and Buchanan-Zionsville. Burial will follow at Salem Cemetery, Zionsville.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Indiana Organ Procurement Organization at iopofoundation.org or by calling 1-888-ASK-IOPO.
Online condolences may be made at www.flannerbuchanan.com.
- Donovan Oden Donovan C. Oden, 51, of Whitestown, passed away July 18, 2014.
- Robert C. Waite Robert C. Waite, 56, of Zionsville, went to be with the Lord on July 9, 2014.
- Judy Hill Nelson Judy Hill Nelson, 75, of Indianapolis, passed peacefully into heaven at 9 p.m. July 4, 2014, just as the fireworks she loved to watch from a distance were starting to go off.
Alan Paul Gribble passed peacefully at St. Vincent’s Hospice on July 5, 2014, after a long struggle with leukemia.
- Steven Smith Steven P. Smith, 48, of Indianapolis, died June 29, 2014.
- George Lintner George Walter Lintner Jr., 77, Zionsville, passed away July 5, 2014.
- Joseph Jones II Joseph E. Jones II, 65, of Zionsville, passed away on Monday, June 30, in his home.
- Joe T. Alonso Joe T. Alonso, (born Jose Antonio), 87, Zionsville, passed away on June 17, 2014, at the Hearth at Tudor Gardens.
- Julio Cesar Campins Sr. Julio Cesar Campins Sr., 82, of Zionsville, passed away June 16, 2014.
- Hedwig Pinkerton Hedwig H. Pinkerton, 84, of Zionsville, passed away peacefully on June 18, 2014.
- More Obituaries Headlines