Aaron J. Cornett
Aaron Joseph Cornett, 33, of Zionsville, died Jan. 29, 2013. Aaron was born Oct. 23, 1979, in Crawfordsville, to Larry and Phyllis Smith Cornett; his father preceded him in death. He was also preceded in death by his maternal grandparents, Edward Lee and Lucille Smith; and his paternal grandparents, Felix Foister and Orpha Cornett. Aaron was a 1998 graduate of Zionsville Community High School; he furthered his education for two years at Purdue University.
Aaron was a licensed meat cutter working for Marsh Supermarkets for several years. Recently he had been working at Fresh Market in Broad Ripple.
Aaron is survived by his mother, Phyllis Cornett; his brother, Adam Cornett; his maternal aunt, Susan Smith; his close cousin, Michael Smith; and numerous cousins, aunts, and uncles on both sides.
Visitation and services were Saturday, Feb. 2, at Flanner and Buchanan-Zionsville. Burial will follow at Salem Cemetery, Zionsville.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Indiana Organ Procurement Organization at iopofoundation.org or by calling 1-888-ASK-IOPO.
Online condolences may be made at www.flannerbuchanan.com.
- Bill Holmes William "Bill" Holmes, 75, of Whitestown, passed away on Sunday, Dec. 1, 2013, at St. Vincent Hospice in Indianapolis.
- Glenn van de Sandt Glenn van de Sandt, 89, Zionsville, passed away in his home on Friday, Nov. 29, 2013.
- Anne L. Miller Anne Louise Mills-Miller has gone on to be with the Lord on the evening of Nov. 25, 2013.
- Mary June Willey Mary June Willey, age 89, died Tuesday, Oct. 22, in Zionsville. She was the widow of Carroll Dean Willey. Mary was born Feb. 11, 1924, in Crothersville, to Dorothy (Hughes) and Floyd Baringer. She graduated from Shortridge High School in 1942. She an
- Gary W. Moore Gary W. Moore, 82, of Zionsville, died Oct. 16, 2013.
- Lowell Kilgus Lowell Kilgus, 68, of Arcadia, passed away Oct. 19, 2013.
Stanton W. Smith
Stanton W. Smith passed away peacefully surrounded by his loving family Thursday, Oct. 3, 2013, at age 82.
Ray Stone peacefully left us on Friday, Sept. 27, 2013, at age 88.
Terry William Johnson
Terry William Johnson, 70, of Zionsville, died peacefully Sept. 28, 2013, at IU North Hospital.
William Howard Bedell
William Howard Bedell, 92, Lebanon, went to dance with Mom on Sept. 21, 2013, while resting peacefully at Zionsville Meadows.
- More Obituaries Headlines