Aaron J. Cornett
Aaron Joseph Cornett, 33, of Zionsville, died Jan. 29, 2013. Aaron was born Oct. 23, 1979, in Crawfordsville, to Larry and Phyllis Smith Cornett; his father preceded him in death. He was also preceded in death by his maternal grandparents, Edward Lee and Lucille Smith; and his paternal grandparents, Felix Foister and Orpha Cornett. Aaron was a 1998 graduate of Zionsville Community High School; he furthered his education for two years at Purdue University.
Aaron was a licensed meat cutter working for Marsh Supermarkets for several years. Recently he had been working at Fresh Market in Broad Ripple.
Aaron is survived by his mother, Phyllis Cornett; his brother, Adam Cornett; his maternal aunt, Susan Smith; his close cousin, Michael Smith; and numerous cousins, aunts, and uncles on both sides.
Visitation and services were Saturday, Feb. 2, at Flanner and Buchanan-Zionsville. Burial will follow at Salem Cemetery, Zionsville.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Indiana Organ Procurement Organization at iopofoundation.org or by calling 1-888-ASK-IOPO.
Online condolences may be made at www.flannerbuchanan.com.
- David Andrew Neel David Andrew Neel, 56, passed away on March 7, 2014, at his home in Zionsville.
- Daniel A. Parks Daniel Albert Parks died Thursday, Feb. 27, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Sadie M. Updike Sadie Marie Updike was stillborn at Witham Memorial Hospital in Lebanon on Thursday, Feb. 20, 2014. She is the daughter of Kenneth and Rachel Marie (Carter) Updike.
- Stephen D. Knapp Stephen Douglas Knapp, 58, of Paola, Kan., passed away on Friday, Jan. 10, 2014.
- Pamela Sue Humphreys Pamela Sue Humphreys, 44, of Zionsville, passed away Feb. 2, 2014.
- Scott Brown Scott David Brown, 39, of Indianapolis, passed away Feb. 6, 2014, surrounded by his family and friends.
- Chris Bassler Chris Bassler died peacefully on Friday, Jan. 31, surrounded by those she loved.
- Amy Pearce Amy Isenhower Pearce, 59, died Friday, Jan. 31, 2014, at her home in Zionsville, surrounded by her family.
Priscilla “Billie” Downey
Priscilla “Billie” Wheeler Downey, 96, of Zionsville, passed away Jan. 18, 2014.
Carrie Michelle Beard, 44, of Lebanon, died Friday, Jan. 17, 2014, at Indiana University Simon Cancer Center in Indianapolis.
- More Obituaries Headlines