Mr. Tommy Ray “Tom” Davis, 78, of Lebanon, died Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013, at Parkwood Healthcare in Lebanon.
The son of Cash and Launa (Cook) Davis, Tom was born on May 29, 1934, in Baileysville, W. Va.
He graduated from Baileysville High School and attended Cincinnati Conservatory of Music and the Columbus Broadcast School. Tom also served in the United States Navy. He was married to Caroline (Wilson) Davis in 1984.
Tom was self-employed as a sales engineer and previously worked for WIRE RadioMom in sales. He was an avid gardener and his family was most important to him. He was a member of New Hope Christian Church.
Survivors include his wife, Caroline and children; Scott Davis, Robin (Annie) Davis, Becky (Jimmy) Hedrick, Shane Davis; stepchildren Angie (Dan) McCloskey, and Donald (Nikki) Wilson; 15 grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; siblings: Ted (Marilyn) Davis, Patty (Mike) Ellis, Sandy (Jim) Edwards, and Brenda (Dwight) Smith. He was preceded in death by his parents and grandson, Andrew.
Family and friends will gather on Wednesday, Feb. 20, for visitation from 5 until 8 p.m. with services to be held at 11 a.m. with the Rev. David Borne and Rev. Bill Watts officiating on Thursday, Feb. 21, in the Strawmyer & Drury Mortuary, 2400 N. Lebanon St., Lebanon. Mr. Davis will be laid to rest following military graveside rites in Oak Hill Cemetery in Lebanon. You are invited to visit the website www.strawmyerdrury.com where you may sign his online register and leave a personal message.
- Daniel A. Parks Daniel Albert Parks died Thursday, Feb. 27, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Sadie M. Updike Sadie Marie Updike was stillborn at Witham Memorial Hospital in Lebanon on Thursday, Feb. 20, 2014. She is the daughter of Kenneth and Rachel Marie (Carter) Updike.
- Stephen D. Knapp Stephen Douglas Knapp, 58, of Paola, Kan., passed away on Friday, Jan. 10, 2014.
- Pamela Sue Humphreys Pamela Sue Humphreys, 44, of Zionsville, passed away Feb. 2, 2014.
- Scott Brown Scott David Brown, 39, of Indianapolis, passed away Feb. 6, 2014, surrounded by his family and friends.
- Chris Bassler Chris Bassler died peacefully on Friday, Jan. 31, surrounded by those she loved.
- Amy Pearce Amy Isenhower Pearce, 59, died Friday, Jan. 31, 2014, at her home in Zionsville, surrounded by her family.
Priscilla “Billie” Downey
Priscilla “Billie” Wheeler Downey, 96, of Zionsville, passed away Jan. 18, 2014.
Carrie Michelle Beard, 44, of Lebanon, died Friday, Jan. 17, 2014, at Indiana University Simon Cancer Center in Indianapolis.
Kathy Anne Ellis-Inman, of Zionsville, passed away on Jan. 8, 2014.
- More Obituaries Headlines