Mr. Tommy Ray “Tom” Davis, 78, of Lebanon, died Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013, at Parkwood Healthcare in Lebanon.
The son of Cash and Launa (Cook) Davis, Tom was born on May 29, 1934, in Baileysville, W. Va.
He graduated from Baileysville High School and attended Cincinnati Conservatory of Music and the Columbus Broadcast School. Tom also served in the United States Navy. He was married to Caroline (Wilson) Davis in 1984.
Tom was self-employed as a sales engineer and previously worked for WIRE RadioMom in sales. He was an avid gardener and his family was most important to him. He was a member of New Hope Christian Church.
Survivors include his wife, Caroline and children; Scott Davis, Robin (Annie) Davis, Becky (Jimmy) Hedrick, Shane Davis; stepchildren Angie (Dan) McCloskey, and Donald (Nikki) Wilson; 15 grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; siblings: Ted (Marilyn) Davis, Patty (Mike) Ellis, Sandy (Jim) Edwards, and Brenda (Dwight) Smith. He was preceded in death by his parents and grandson, Andrew.
Family and friends will gather on Wednesday, Feb. 20, for visitation from 5 until 8 p.m. with services to be held at 11 a.m. with the Rev. David Borne and Rev. Bill Watts officiating on Thursday, Feb. 21, in the Strawmyer & Drury Mortuary, 2400 N. Lebanon St., Lebanon. Mr. Davis will be laid to rest following military graveside rites in Oak Hill Cemetery in Lebanon. You are invited to visit the website www.strawmyerdrury.com where you may sign his online register and leave a personal message.
- Gail Meyerhoff Gail Meyerhoff, (nee Ricardi), 78, of Zionsville, passed away Thursday, April 3, 2014.
- Indianapolis Nora R. McDonnell Nora Rita Betchley McDonnell, aged 90, of Indianapolis, formerly of Alpharetta and Woodstock, Ga., passed away peacefully March 30, 2014. Rita was born Nov. 1, 1923, in Flushing, N,Y., to the now late Denis and Mary (Moriarity) Hannifin. After gradu
- Kent A. Morris Zionsville Kent A. Morris Kent A. Morris, 48, of Zionsville, passed away March 4, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospice. He was born in Indianapolis on April 11, 1965, to Glen A. and Lynda K. (Israel) Morris. Kent was a graduate of Ben Davis High School and
- Zionsville Robin L. Buckmaster Mr. Robin L. Buckmaster 61, of Zionsville passed away March 27, 2014. Robin is preceded in death by his father Lloyd S. Buckmaster, son Andy Buckmaster, brothers Charles L. Buckmaster and Jeffrey D. Knox. Robin is a lifelong resident of Zionsville in
- Lynn Oden Diantha Lynn Oden, of Zionsville, passed away at 8:28 a.m. on March 15, 2014, at Indiana University Simon Cancer Center.
- Mildred Applegate Mildred Applegate, 89, of Zionsville, passed away March 8, 2014.
- David Andrew Neel David Andrew Neel, 56, passed away on March 7, 2014, at his home in Zionsville.
- Daniel A. Parks Daniel Albert Parks died Thursday, Feb. 27, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Sadie M. Updike Sadie Marie Updike was stillborn at Witham Memorial Hospital in Lebanon on Thursday, Feb. 20, 2014. She is the daughter of Kenneth and Rachel Marie (Carter) Updike.
- Stephen D. Knapp Stephen Douglas Knapp, 58, of Paola, Kan., passed away on Friday, Jan. 10, 2014.
- More Obituaries Headlines