Mr. Tommy Ray “Tom” Davis, 78, of Lebanon, died Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013, at Parkwood Healthcare in Lebanon.
The son of Cash and Launa (Cook) Davis, Tom was born on May 29, 1934, in Baileysville, W. Va.
He graduated from Baileysville High School and attended Cincinnati Conservatory of Music and the Columbus Broadcast School. Tom also served in the United States Navy. He was married to Caroline (Wilson) Davis in 1984.
Tom was self-employed as a sales engineer and previously worked for WIRE RadioMom in sales. He was an avid gardener and his family was most important to him. He was a member of New Hope Christian Church.
Survivors include his wife, Caroline and children; Scott Davis, Robin (Annie) Davis, Becky (Jimmy) Hedrick, Shane Davis; stepchildren Angie (Dan) McCloskey, and Donald (Nikki) Wilson; 15 grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; siblings: Ted (Marilyn) Davis, Patty (Mike) Ellis, Sandy (Jim) Edwards, and Brenda (Dwight) Smith. He was preceded in death by his parents and grandson, Andrew.
Family and friends will gather on Wednesday, Feb. 20, for visitation from 5 until 8 p.m. with services to be held at 11 a.m. with the Rev. David Borne and Rev. Bill Watts officiating on Thursday, Feb. 21, in the Strawmyer & Drury Mortuary, 2400 N. Lebanon St., Lebanon. Mr. Davis will be laid to rest following military graveside rites in Oak Hill Cemetery in Lebanon. You are invited to visit the website www.strawmyerdrury.com where you may sign his online register and leave a personal message.
- John Reynold Paulsrud John Reynold Paulsrud, 72, died at his home in Zionsville on Nov. 21, 2013, surrounded by family, after a courageous seven-month battle with cancer.
- Bill Holmes William "Bill" Holmes, 75, of Whitestown, passed away on Sunday, Dec. 1, 2013, at St. Vincent Hospice in Indianapolis.
- Glenn van de Sandt Glenn van de Sandt, 89, Zionsville, passed away in his home on Friday, Nov. 29, 2013.
- Anne L. Miller Anne Louise Mills-Miller has gone on to be with the Lord on the evening of Nov. 25, 2013.
- Mary June Willey Mary June Willey, age 89, died Tuesday, Oct. 22, in Zionsville. She was the widow of Carroll Dean Willey. Mary was born Feb. 11, 1924, in Crothersville, to Dorothy (Hughes) and Floyd Baringer. She graduated from Shortridge High School in 1942. She an
- Gary W. Moore Gary W. Moore, 82, of Zionsville, died Oct. 16, 2013.
- Lowell Kilgus Lowell Kilgus, 68, of Arcadia, passed away Oct. 19, 2013.
Stanton W. Smith
Stanton W. Smith passed away peacefully surrounded by his loving family Thursday, Oct. 3, 2013, at age 82.
Ray Stone peacefully left us on Friday, Sept. 27, 2013, at age 88.
Terry William Johnson
Terry William Johnson, 70, of Zionsville, died peacefully Sept. 28, 2013, at IU North Hospital.
- More Obituaries Headlines