Mr. Tommy Ray “Tom” Davis, 78, of Lebanon, died Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013, at Parkwood Healthcare in Lebanon.
The son of Cash and Launa (Cook) Davis, Tom was born on May 29, 1934, in Baileysville, W. Va.
He graduated from Baileysville High School and attended Cincinnati Conservatory of Music and the Columbus Broadcast School. Tom also served in the United States Navy. He was married to Caroline (Wilson) Davis in 1984.
Tom was self-employed as a sales engineer and previously worked for WIRE RadioMom in sales. He was an avid gardener and his family was most important to him. He was a member of New Hope Christian Church.
Survivors include his wife, Caroline and children; Scott Davis, Robin (Annie) Davis, Becky (Jimmy) Hedrick, Shane Davis; stepchildren Angie (Dan) McCloskey, and Donald (Nikki) Wilson; 15 grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; siblings: Ted (Marilyn) Davis, Patty (Mike) Ellis, Sandy (Jim) Edwards, and Brenda (Dwight) Smith. He was preceded in death by his parents and grandson, Andrew.
Family and friends will gather on Wednesday, Feb. 20, for visitation from 5 until 8 p.m. with services to be held at 11 a.m. with the Rev. David Borne and Rev. Bill Watts officiating on Thursday, Feb. 21, in the Strawmyer & Drury Mortuary, 2400 N. Lebanon St., Lebanon. Mr. Davis will be laid to rest following military graveside rites in Oak Hill Cemetery in Lebanon. You are invited to visit the website www.strawmyerdrury.com where you may sign his online register and leave a personal message.
- Laura J. Smith Laura Jane (Simpson) Smith, 93, of Zionsville, passed away at 7:45 a.m. Monday, July 28, 2014, at Visiting Nurse and Hospice Home in Fort Wayne.
Lewis L. Davis
Lewis Lee Davis, 77, of Zionsville, died at 10:35 a.m. Tuesday, July 15, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Donovan Oden Donovan C. Oden, 51, of Whitestown, passed away July 18, 2014.
- Robert C. Waite Robert C. Waite, 56, of Zionsville, went to be with the Lord on July 9, 2014.
- Judy Hill Nelson Judy Hill Nelson, 75, of Indianapolis, passed peacefully into heaven at 9 p.m. July 4, 2014, just as the fireworks she loved to watch from a distance were starting to go off.
Alan Paul Gribble passed peacefully at St. Vincent’s Hospice on July 5, 2014, after a long struggle with leukemia.
- Steven Smith Steven P. Smith, 48, of Indianapolis, died June 29, 2014.
- George Lintner George Walter Lintner Jr., 77, Zionsville, passed away July 5, 2014.
- Joseph Jones II Joseph E. Jones II, 65, of Zionsville, passed away on Monday, June 30, in his home.
- Joe T. Alonso Joe T. Alonso, (born Jose Antonio), 87, Zionsville, passed away on June 17, 2014, at the Hearth at Tudor Gardens.
- More Obituaries Headlines