Mr. Tommy Ray “Tom” Davis, 78, of Lebanon, died Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013, at Parkwood Healthcare in Lebanon.
The son of Cash and Launa (Cook) Davis, Tom was born on May 29, 1934, in Baileysville, W. Va.
He graduated from Baileysville High School and attended Cincinnati Conservatory of Music and the Columbus Broadcast School. Tom also served in the United States Navy. He was married to Caroline (Wilson) Davis in 1984.
Tom was self-employed as a sales engineer and previously worked for WIRE RadioMom in sales. He was an avid gardener and his family was most important to him. He was a member of New Hope Christian Church.
Survivors include his wife, Caroline and children; Scott Davis, Robin (Annie) Davis, Becky (Jimmy) Hedrick, Shane Davis; stepchildren Angie (Dan) McCloskey, and Donald (Nikki) Wilson; 15 grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; siblings: Ted (Marilyn) Davis, Patty (Mike) Ellis, Sandy (Jim) Edwards, and Brenda (Dwight) Smith. He was preceded in death by his parents and grandson, Andrew.
Family and friends will gather on Wednesday, Feb. 20, for visitation from 5 until 8 p.m. with services to be held at 11 a.m. with the Rev. David Borne and Rev. Bill Watts officiating on Thursday, Feb. 21, in the Strawmyer & Drury Mortuary, 2400 N. Lebanon St., Lebanon. Mr. Davis will be laid to rest following military graveside rites in Oak Hill Cemetery in Lebanon. You are invited to visit the website www.strawmyerdrury.com where you may sign his online register and leave a personal message.
- Margaret “Margie” Cooper Margaret “Margie” L. (Pickett) Cooper, 63, of Zionsville and formerly of Brazil, passed away unexpectedly, Aug. 16, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis, surrounded by her family.
- Don Brockett Ansel Don Brockett Ansel, 86, of Zionsville, passed peacefully into the hands of the Lord on Sunday, Aug.10, 2014, with his wife and children at his side.
- Eddie Ames Eddie Ames went to heaven on Aug. 7, 2014.
- Kathryn "Kay" Morris Kathryn "Kay" Morris, of Zionsville, died July 27, 2014, surrounded by her children at her home after a short, yet courageous battle with cancer.
- Mary Bette Lewis Mary Bette Lewis died on Jan. 12, 2014.
- Richard A. Hussung Richard Allen Hussung, age 78, of Whitestown, passed away Aug. 5, 2014.
- Laura J. Smith Laura Jane (Simpson) Smith, 93, of Zionsville, passed away at 7:45 a.m. Monday, July 28, 2014, at Visiting Nurse and Hospice Home in Fort Wayne.
Lewis L. Davis
Lewis Lee Davis, 77, of Zionsville, died at 10:35 a.m. Tuesday, July 15, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Donovan Oden Donovan C. Oden, 51, of Whitestown, passed away July 18, 2014.
- Robert C. Waite Robert C. Waite, 56, of Zionsville, went to be with the Lord on July 9, 2014.
- More Obituaries Headlines