Betty Joan Pabst, 77, of Zionsville, passed away on Aug. 15, 2013. For many years she served as chaplain for the American Legion Post No. 79 Auxiliary. She will be remembered for her love and compassion she shared with all the nation’s finest military members. She played a vital role in operations of the family business, Pabst Plumbing, which began in 1974 with her husband of 59 years. Her beautiful flower garden has been admired by all for many years and was a wonderful passion of hers. Betty is survived by her husband, Ronald A. Pabst, whom she married Feb. 13, 1954; sons, Richard Pabst (Reasa) and Ronald Pabst Jr.; daughters, Judy Pabst Rabourn (Robin) and Lisa Pabst; brothers, Thomas Clark and Harry Clark; six grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren, with one more soon. She is preceded in death by her parents, Robert and Irene Clark; brother, Richard Clark; sisters, Arlene and Judy Clark; and son, Robert Pabst. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m., Thursday, Aug. 22. Visitation will be from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 21, at Flanner and Buchanan – Zionsville. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions in Betty’s honor can be made to Witham Memorial Hospital, 2605 N. Lebanon St., Lebanon, IN 46052; St. Jude; American Heart Association, 8645 Guion Road, Indianapolis, IN 46268; or the American Lung Association, 9410 Priority Way, Indianapolis, IN 46240. Online condolences may be made at www.flannerbuchanan.com.
- Lewis L. Davis Lewis L. Davis, 77, of Zionsville, died at 10:35 a.m. Tuesday, July 15, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Donovan Oden Donovan C. Oden, 51, of Whitestown, passed away July 18, 2014.
- Robert C. Waite Robert C. Waite, 56, of Zionsville, went to be with the Lord on July 9, 2014.
- Judy Hill Nelson Judy Hill Nelson, 75, of Indianapolis, passed peacefully into heaven at 9 p.m. July 4, 2014, just as the fireworks she loved to watch from a distance were starting to go off.
Alan Paul Gribble passed peacefully at St. Vincent’s Hospice on July 5, 2014, after a long struggle with leukemia.
- Steven Smith Steven P. Smith, 48, of Indianapolis, died June 29, 2014.
- George Lintner George Walter Lintner Jr., 77, Zionsville, passed away July 5, 2014.
- Joseph Jones II Joseph E. Jones II, 65, of Zionsville, passed away on Monday, June 30, in his home.
- Joe T. Alonso Joe T. Alonso, (born Jose Antonio), 87, Zionsville, passed away on June 17, 2014, at the Hearth at Tudor Gardens.
- Julio Cesar Campins Sr. Julio Cesar Campins Sr., 82, of Zionsville, passed away June 16, 2014.
- More Obituaries Headlines