Betty Joan Pabst, 77, of Zionsville, passed away on Aug. 15, 2013. For many years she served as chaplain for the American Legion Post No. 79 Auxiliary. She will be remembered for her love and compassion she shared with all the nation’s finest military members. She played a vital role in operations of the family business, Pabst Plumbing, which began in 1974 with her husband of 59 years. Her beautiful flower garden has been admired by all for many years and was a wonderful passion of hers. Betty is survived by her husband, Ronald A. Pabst, whom she married Feb. 13, 1954; sons, Richard Pabst (Reasa) and Ronald Pabst Jr.; daughters, Judy Pabst Rabourn (Robin) and Lisa Pabst; brothers, Thomas Clark and Harry Clark; six grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren, with one more soon. She is preceded in death by her parents, Robert and Irene Clark; brother, Richard Clark; sisters, Arlene and Judy Clark; and son, Robert Pabst. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m., Thursday, Aug. 22. Visitation will be from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 21, at Flanner and Buchanan – Zionsville. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions in Betty’s honor can be made to Witham Memorial Hospital, 2605 N. Lebanon St., Lebanon, IN 46052; St. Jude; American Heart Association, 8645 Guion Road, Indianapolis, IN 46268; or the American Lung Association, 9410 Priority Way, Indianapolis, IN 46240. Online condolences may be made at www.flannerbuchanan.com.
- Margaret “Margie” Cooper Margaret “Margie” L. (Pickett) Cooper, 63, of Zionsville and formerly of Brazil, passed away unexpectedly, Aug. 16, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis, surrounded by her family.
- Don Brockett Ansel Don Brockett Ansel, 86, of Zionsville, passed peacefully into the hands of the Lord on Sunday, Aug.10, 2014, with his wife and children at his side.
- Eddie Ames Eddie Ames went to heaven on Aug. 7, 2014.
- Kathryn "Kay" Morris Kathryn "Kay" Morris, of Zionsville, died July 27, 2014, surrounded by her children at her home after a short, yet courageous battle with cancer.
- Mary Bette Lewis Mary Bette Lewis died on Jan. 12, 2014.
- Richard A. Hussung Richard Allen Hussung, age 78, of Whitestown, passed away Aug. 5, 2014.
- Laura J. Smith Laura Jane (Simpson) Smith, 93, of Zionsville, passed away at 7:45 a.m. Monday, July 28, 2014, at Visiting Nurse and Hospice Home in Fort Wayne.
Lewis L. Davis
Lewis Lee Davis, 77, of Zionsville, died at 10:35 a.m. Tuesday, July 15, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Donovan Oden Donovan C. Oden, 51, of Whitestown, passed away July 18, 2014.
- Robert C. Waite Robert C. Waite, 56, of Zionsville, went to be with the Lord on July 9, 2014.
- More Obituaries Headlines