Betty Joan Pabst, 77, of Zionsville, passed away on Aug. 15, 2013. For many years she served as chaplain for the American Legion Post No. 79 Auxiliary. She will be remembered for her love and compassion she shared with all the nation’s finest military members. She played a vital role in operations of the family business, Pabst Plumbing, which began in 1974 with her husband of 59 years. Her beautiful flower garden has been admired by all for many years and was a wonderful passion of hers. Betty is survived by her husband, Ronald A. Pabst, whom she married Feb. 13, 1954; sons, Richard Pabst (Reasa) and Ronald Pabst Jr.; daughters, Judy Pabst Rabourn (Robin) and Lisa Pabst; brothers, Thomas Clark and Harry Clark; six grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren, with one more soon. She is preceded in death by her parents, Robert and Irene Clark; brother, Richard Clark; sisters, Arlene and Judy Clark; and son, Robert Pabst. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m., Thursday, Aug. 22. Visitation will be from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 21, at Flanner and Buchanan – Zionsville. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions in Betty’s honor can be made to Witham Memorial Hospital, 2605 N. Lebanon St., Lebanon, IN 46052; St. Jude; American Heart Association, 8645 Guion Road, Indianapolis, IN 46268; or the American Lung Association, 9410 Priority Way, Indianapolis, IN 46240. Online condolences may be made at www.flannerbuchanan.com.
- Daniel A. Parks Daniel Albert Parks died Thursday, Feb. 27, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Sadie M. Updike Sadie Marie Updike was stillborn at Witham Memorial Hospital in Lebanon on Thursday, Feb. 20, 2014. She is the daughter of Kenneth and Rachel Marie (Carter) Updike.
- Stephen D. Knapp Stephen Douglas Knapp, 58, of Paola, Kan., passed away on Friday, Jan. 10, 2014.
- Pamela Sue Humphreys Pamela Sue Humphreys, 44, of Zionsville, passed away Feb. 2, 2014.
- Scott Brown Scott David Brown, 39, of Indianapolis, passed away Feb. 6, 2014, surrounded by his family and friends.
- Chris Bassler Chris Bassler died peacefully on Friday, Jan. 31, surrounded by those she loved.
- Amy Pearce Amy Isenhower Pearce, 59, died Friday, Jan. 31, 2014, at her home in Zionsville, surrounded by her family.
Priscilla “Billie” Downey
Priscilla “Billie” Wheeler Downey, 96, of Zionsville, passed away Jan. 18, 2014.
Carrie Michelle Beard, 44, of Lebanon, died Friday, Jan. 17, 2014, at Indiana University Simon Cancer Center in Indianapolis.
Kathy Anne Ellis-Inman, of Zionsville, passed away on Jan. 8, 2014.
- More Obituaries Headlines