Betty Joan Pabst, 77, of Zionsville, passed away on Aug. 15, 2013. For many years she served as chaplain for the American Legion Post No. 79 Auxiliary. She will be remembered for her love and compassion she shared with all the nation’s finest military members. She played a vital role in operations of the family business, Pabst Plumbing, which began in 1974 with her husband of 59 years. Her beautiful flower garden has been admired by all for many years and was a wonderful passion of hers. Betty is survived by her husband, Ronald A. Pabst, whom she married Feb. 13, 1954; sons, Richard Pabst (Reasa) and Ronald Pabst Jr.; daughters, Judy Pabst Rabourn (Robin) and Lisa Pabst; brothers, Thomas Clark and Harry Clark; six grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren, with one more soon. She is preceded in death by her parents, Robert and Irene Clark; brother, Richard Clark; sisters, Arlene and Judy Clark; and son, Robert Pabst. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m., Thursday, Aug. 22. Visitation will be from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 21, at Flanner and Buchanan – Zionsville. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions in Betty’s honor can be made to Witham Memorial Hospital, 2605 N. Lebanon St., Lebanon, IN 46052; St. Jude; American Heart Association, 8645 Guion Road, Indianapolis, IN 46268; or the American Lung Association, 9410 Priority Way, Indianapolis, IN 46240. Online condolences may be made at www.flannerbuchanan.com.
- Bill Holmes William "Bill" Holmes, 75, of Whitestown, passed away on Sunday, Dec. 1, 2013, at St. Vincent Hospice in Indianapolis.
- Glenn van de Sandt Glenn van de Sandt, 89, Zionsville, passed away in his home on Friday, Nov. 29, 2013.
- Anne L. Miller Anne Louise Mills-Miller has gone on to be with the Lord on the evening of Nov. 25, 2013.
- Mary June Willey Mary June Willey, age 89, died Tuesday, Oct. 22, in Zionsville. She was the widow of Carroll Dean Willey. Mary was born Feb. 11, 1924, in Crothersville, to Dorothy (Hughes) and Floyd Baringer. She graduated from Shortridge High School in 1942. She an
- Gary W. Moore Gary W. Moore, 82, of Zionsville, died Oct. 16, 2013.
- Lowell Kilgus Lowell Kilgus, 68, of Arcadia, passed away Oct. 19, 2013.
Stanton W. Smith
Stanton W. Smith passed away peacefully surrounded by his loving family Thursday, Oct. 3, 2013, at age 82.
Ray Stone peacefully left us on Friday, Sept. 27, 2013, at age 88.
Terry William Johnson
Terry William Johnson, 70, of Zionsville, died peacefully Sept. 28, 2013, at IU North Hospital.
William Howard Bedell
William Howard Bedell, 92, Lebanon, went to dance with Mom on Sept. 21, 2013, while resting peacefully at Zionsville Meadows.
- More Obituaries Headlines