Maude Marguerite Smith (Frank), 85, of Zionsville, entered into heaven on July 15, 2013, from Phoenix, Ariz. Maude was born Nov. 27,1927, in Zionsville, to George H. Frank, stationmaster for New York Central Railroad, and Ann E. (Forman) Frank. She was united in marriage with Bernard Smith, the love of her life, on Jan. 17, 1946. Maude is survived by her son, Dr. Michael L. Smith (Beth), Zionsville; daughter, Diana K. Hightshue (Joe), Phoenix; eight grandchildren, Adrienne Nemeth, Justin Hightshue, Liz Walters (Dr. Brent), Dr. Ryan, Dr. Colin, and Brandon Smith, Alex and George Higgins; and nine great-grandchildren. Her husband; her parents; her daughter, Kathy A. Pylat; sisters, Martha Hunt, Georgia Lee Kamm and Nina Rogers preceded her in death. Calling was Tuesday, Aug. 20, at Flanner and Buchanan Mortuary, Zionsville. A graveside service followed at Zionsville Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to: Kathy A. Pylat Scholarship Fund, c/o Community Foundation of Howard County, 215 W. Sycamore St., Kokomo, IN 46901; or www.cfhoward.org.
- John Reynold Paulsrud John Reynold Paulsrud, 72, died at his home in Zionsville on Nov. 21, 2013, surrounded by family, after a courageous seven-month battle with cancer.
- Bill Holmes William "Bill" Holmes, 75, of Whitestown, passed away on Sunday, Dec. 1, 2013, at St. Vincent Hospice in Indianapolis.
- Glenn van de Sandt Glenn van de Sandt, 89, Zionsville, passed away in his home on Friday, Nov. 29, 2013.
- Anne L. Miller Anne Louise Mills-Miller has gone on to be with the Lord on the evening of Nov. 25, 2013.
- Mary June Willey Mary June Willey, age 89, died Tuesday, Oct. 22, in Zionsville. She was the widow of Carroll Dean Willey. Mary was born Feb. 11, 1924, in Crothersville, to Dorothy (Hughes) and Floyd Baringer. She graduated from Shortridge High School in 1942. She an
- Gary W. Moore Gary W. Moore, 82, of Zionsville, died Oct. 16, 2013.
- Lowell Kilgus Lowell Kilgus, 68, of Arcadia, passed away Oct. 19, 2013.
Stanton W. Smith
Stanton W. Smith passed away peacefully surrounded by his loving family Thursday, Oct. 3, 2013, at age 82.
Ray Stone peacefully left us on Friday, Sept. 27, 2013, at age 88.
Terry William Johnson
Terry William Johnson, 70, of Zionsville, died peacefully Sept. 28, 2013, at IU North Hospital.
- More Obituaries Headlines