Maude Marguerite Smith (Frank), 85, of Zionsville, entered into heaven on July 15, 2013, from Phoenix, Ariz. Maude was born Nov. 27,1927, in Zionsville, to George H. Frank, stationmaster for New York Central Railroad, and Ann E. (Forman) Frank. She was united in marriage with Bernard Smith, the love of her life, on Jan. 17, 1946. Maude is survived by her son, Dr. Michael L. Smith (Beth), Zionsville; daughter, Diana K. Hightshue (Joe), Phoenix; eight grandchildren, Adrienne Nemeth, Justin Hightshue, Liz Walters (Dr. Brent), Dr. Ryan, Dr. Colin, and Brandon Smith, Alex and George Higgins; and nine great-grandchildren. Her husband; her parents; her daughter, Kathy A. Pylat; sisters, Martha Hunt, Georgia Lee Kamm and Nina Rogers preceded her in death. Calling was Tuesday, Aug. 20, at Flanner and Buchanan Mortuary, Zionsville. A graveside service followed at Zionsville Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to: Kathy A. Pylat Scholarship Fund, c/o Community Foundation of Howard County, 215 W. Sycamore St., Kokomo, IN 46901; or www.cfhoward.org.
- Laura J. Smith Laura Jane (Simpson) Smith, 93, of Zionsville, passed away at 7:45 a.m. Monday, July 28, 2014, at Visiting Nurse and Hospice Home in Fort Wayne.
Lewis L. Davis
Lewis Lee Davis, 77, of Zionsville, died at 10:35 a.m. Tuesday, July 15, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Donovan Oden Donovan C. Oden, 51, of Whitestown, passed away July 18, 2014.
- Robert C. Waite Robert C. Waite, 56, of Zionsville, went to be with the Lord on July 9, 2014.
- Judy Hill Nelson Judy Hill Nelson, 75, of Indianapolis, passed peacefully into heaven at 9 p.m. July 4, 2014, just as the fireworks she loved to watch from a distance were starting to go off.
Alan Paul Gribble passed peacefully at St. Vincent’s Hospice on July 5, 2014, after a long struggle with leukemia.
- Steven Smith Steven P. Smith, 48, of Indianapolis, died June 29, 2014.
- George Lintner George Walter Lintner Jr., 77, Zionsville, passed away July 5, 2014.
- Joseph Jones II Joseph E. Jones II, 65, of Zionsville, passed away on Monday, June 30, in his home.
- Joe T. Alonso Joe T. Alonso, (born Jose Antonio), 87, Zionsville, passed away on June 17, 2014, at the Hearth at Tudor Gardens.
- More Obituaries Headlines