Grace Ina Kaldor, 105, of Westfield passed Aug. 16, 2013. Grace is survived by her daughter Joan E. Gall (Dave), son Dennis C. Kaldor (Pat), grandchildren Eric, Greg, Julia, Adam, Pete, Matt, Andy, and 16 great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband Dennis H. Kaldor, and parents Lew and Verna Van Arnam. Born near Fargo, North Dakota June 6, 1908, Grace graduated from Kindred High School. Her mother passed when she was just 8-years-old, leaving her and a sister and brother. She was a graduate of Valley City State Teachers College in North Dakota and taught in Fargo. Services were Aug. 19,at Zionsville Presbyterian Church. Online condolences may be made at flannerbuchanan.com.
- Lewis L. Davis Lewis L. Davis, 77, of Zionsville, died at 10:35 a.m. Tuesday, July 15, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Donovan Oden Donovan C. Oden, 51, of Whitestown, passed away July 18, 2014.
- Robert C. Waite Robert C. Waite, 56, of Zionsville, went to be with the Lord on July 9, 2014.
- Judy Hill Nelson Judy Hill Nelson, 75, of Indianapolis, passed peacefully into heaven at 9 p.m. July 4, 2014, just as the fireworks she loved to watch from a distance were starting to go off.
Alan Paul Gribble passed peacefully at St. Vincent’s Hospice on July 5, 2014, after a long struggle with leukemia.
- Steven Smith Steven P. Smith, 48, of Indianapolis, died June 29, 2014.
- George Lintner George Walter Lintner Jr., 77, Zionsville, passed away July 5, 2014.
- Joseph Jones II Joseph E. Jones II, 65, of Zionsville, passed away on Monday, June 30, in his home.
- Joe T. Alonso Joe T. Alonso, (born Jose Antonio), 87, Zionsville, passed away on June 17, 2014, at the Hearth at Tudor Gardens.
- Julio Cesar Campins Sr. Julio Cesar Campins Sr., 82, of Zionsville, passed away June 16, 2014.
- More Obituaries Headlines