Grace Ina Kaldor, 105, of Westfield passed Aug. 16, 2013. Grace is survived by her daughter Joan E. Gall (Dave), son Dennis C. Kaldor (Pat), grandchildren Eric, Greg, Julia, Adam, Pete, Matt, Andy, and 16 great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband Dennis H. Kaldor, and parents Lew and Verna Van Arnam. Born near Fargo, North Dakota June 6, 1908, Grace graduated from Kindred High School. Her mother passed when she was just 8-years-old, leaving her and a sister and brother. She was a graduate of Valley City State Teachers College in North Dakota and taught in Fargo. Services were Aug. 19,at Zionsville Presbyterian Church. Online condolences may be made at flannerbuchanan.com.
- Daniel A. Parks Daniel Albert Parks died Thursday, Feb. 27, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Sadie M. Updike Sadie Marie Updike was stillborn at Witham Memorial Hospital in Lebanon on Thursday, Feb. 20, 2014. She is the daughter of Kenneth and Rachel Marie (Carter) Updike.
- Stephen D. Knapp Stephen Douglas Knapp, 58, of Paola, Kan., passed away on Friday, Jan. 10, 2014.
- Pamela Sue Humphreys Pamela Sue Humphreys, 44, of Zionsville, passed away Feb. 2, 2014.
- Scott Brown Scott David Brown, 39, of Indianapolis, passed away Feb. 6, 2014, surrounded by his family and friends.
- Chris Bassler Chris Bassler died peacefully on Friday, Jan. 31, surrounded by those she loved.
- Amy Pearce Amy Isenhower Pearce, 59, died Friday, Jan. 31, 2014, at her home in Zionsville, surrounded by her family.
Priscilla “Billie” Downey
Priscilla “Billie” Wheeler Downey, 96, of Zionsville, passed away Jan. 18, 2014.
Carrie Michelle Beard, 44, of Lebanon, died Friday, Jan. 17, 2014, at Indiana University Simon Cancer Center in Indianapolis.
Kathy Anne Ellis-Inman, of Zionsville, passed away on Jan. 8, 2014.
- More Obituaries Headlines