Grace Ina Kaldor, 105, of Westfield passed Aug. 16, 2013. Grace is survived by her daughter Joan E. Gall (Dave), son Dennis C. Kaldor (Pat), grandchildren Eric, Greg, Julia, Adam, Pete, Matt, Andy, and 16 great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband Dennis H. Kaldor, and parents Lew and Verna Van Arnam. Born near Fargo, North Dakota June 6, 1908, Grace graduated from Kindred High School. Her mother passed when she was just 8-years-old, leaving her and a sister and brother. She was a graduate of Valley City State Teachers College in North Dakota and taught in Fargo. Services were Aug. 19,at Zionsville Presbyterian Church. Online condolences may be made at flannerbuchanan.com.
- Margaret “Margie” Cooper Margaret “Margie” L. (Pickett) Cooper, 63, of Zionsville and formerly of Brazil, passed away unexpectedly, Aug. 16, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis, surrounded by her family.
- Don Brockett Ansel Don Brockett Ansel, 86, of Zionsville, passed peacefully into the hands of the Lord on Sunday, Aug.10, 2014, with his wife and children at his side.
- Eddie Ames Eddie Ames went to heaven on Aug. 7, 2014.
- Kathryn "Kay" Morris Kathryn "Kay" Morris, of Zionsville, died July 27, 2014, surrounded by her children at her home after a short, yet courageous battle with cancer.
- Mary Bette Lewis Mary Bette Lewis died on Jan. 12, 2014.
- Richard A. Hussung Richard Allen Hussung, age 78, of Whitestown, passed away Aug. 5, 2014.
- Laura J. Smith Laura Jane (Simpson) Smith, 93, of Zionsville, passed away at 7:45 a.m. Monday, July 28, 2014, at Visiting Nurse and Hospice Home in Fort Wayne.
Lewis L. Davis
Lewis Lee Davis, 77, of Zionsville, died at 10:35 a.m. Tuesday, July 15, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Donovan Oden Donovan C. Oden, 51, of Whitestown, passed away July 18, 2014.
- Robert C. Waite Robert C. Waite, 56, of Zionsville, went to be with the Lord on July 9, 2014.
- More Obituaries Headlines