William C. Grizzle, Sr., 89, has passed away. Grizzle was a veteran of the United States Army and served in World War II. He was preceded in death by his first wife, Marie T. Grizzle; second wife, Jeanne L. Grizzle; and brother Stanaly Grizzle. He is survived by his children William C. Grizzle, Jr., and his wife Nancy; Barbara Thomas and her husband Craig; Ernest Grizzle and his wife Colleeen; Kathy Klenn and her husband Chuck; John Grizzle and his wife Huong; step-children: Dennis Brown and his wife Billie Jo; Terry Brown and his wife Kyla; Kathleen Vale and her husband Gil. He is also survived by numerous grandchildren, great grandchildren, great-great grandchildren and great-great-great grandchildren. He is survived by brothers Glenn Grizzle and his wife Phyllis and Leonard Grizzle and his wife Ruth Ann. He is survived by sisters Rovene Grizzle and Bonnie McAdams and her husband Jim. He is also survived by special loving friends Pam Brooks, Dr. Ann Horstmann, Bob and Barbara McCarter and Ellen Ricardo. The family wishes to thank the staff at Caris Hospice for their care and Vicky Flynn for her care, compassion and dedication while being his personal nurse for the last few weeks.
Sara E. Sanderson
Sara E. Sanderson died Wednesday, April 16, 2014, at Methodist Hospital, Indianapolis. She was 75.
- Gail Meyerhoff Gail Meyerhoff, (nee Ricardi), 78, of Zionsville, passed away Thursday, April 3, 2014.
- Kent A. Morris Zionsville Kent A. Morris Kent A. Morris, 48, of Zionsville, passed away March 4, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospice. He was born in Indianapolis on April 11, 1965, to Glen A. and Lynda K. (Israel) Morris. Kent was a graduate of Ben Davis High School and
- Zionsville Robin L. Buckmaster Mr. Robin L. Buckmaster 61, of Zionsville passed away March 27, 2014. Robin is preceded in death by his father Lloyd S. Buckmaster, son Andy Buckmaster, brothers Charles L. Buckmaster and Jeffrey D. Knox. Robin is a lifelong resident of Zionsville in
- Lynn Oden Diantha Lynn Oden, of Zionsville, passed away at 8:28 a.m. on March 15, 2014, at Indiana University Simon Cancer Center.
- Mildred Applegate Mildred Applegate, 89, of Zionsville, passed away March 8, 2014.
- David Andrew Neel David Andrew Neel, 56, passed away on March 7, 2014, at his home in Zionsville.
- Daniel A. Parks Daniel Albert Parks died Thursday, Feb. 27, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Sadie M. Updike Sadie Marie Updike was stillborn at Witham Memorial Hospital in Lebanon on Thursday, Feb. 20, 2014. She is the daughter of Kenneth and Rachel Marie (Carter) Updike.
- Stephen D. Knapp Stephen Douglas Knapp, 58, of Paola, Kan., passed away on Friday, Jan. 10, 2014.
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Sara E. Sanderson