William C. Grizzle, Sr., 89, has passed away. Grizzle was a veteran of the United States Army and served in World War II. He was preceded in death by his first wife, Marie T. Grizzle; second wife, Jeanne L. Grizzle; and brother Stanaly Grizzle. He is survived by his children William C. Grizzle, Jr., and his wife Nancy; Barbara Thomas and her husband Craig; Ernest Grizzle and his wife Colleeen; Kathy Klenn and her husband Chuck; John Grizzle and his wife Huong; step-children: Dennis Brown and his wife Billie Jo; Terry Brown and his wife Kyla; Kathleen Vale and her husband Gil. He is also survived by numerous grandchildren, great grandchildren, great-great grandchildren and great-great-great grandchildren. He is survived by brothers Glenn Grizzle and his wife Phyllis and Leonard Grizzle and his wife Ruth Ann. He is survived by sisters Rovene Grizzle and Bonnie McAdams and her husband Jim. He is also survived by special loving friends Pam Brooks, Dr. Ann Horstmann, Bob and Barbara McCarter and Ellen Ricardo. The family wishes to thank the staff at Caris Hospice for their care and Vicky Flynn for her care, compassion and dedication while being his personal nurse for the last few weeks.
- Donovan Oden Donovan C. Oden, 51, of Whitestown, passed away July 18, 2014.
- Robert C. Waite Robert C. Waite, 56, of Zionsville, went to be with the Lord on July 9, 2014.
- Judy Hill Nelson Judy Hill Nelson, 75, of Indianapolis, passed peacefully into heaven at 9 p.m. July 4, 2014, just as the fireworks she loved to watch from a distance were starting to go off.
Alan Paul Gribble passed peacefully at St. Vincent’s Hospice on July 5, 2014, after a long struggle with leukemia.
- Steven Smith Steven P. Smith, 48, of Indianapolis, died June 29, 2014.
- George Lintner George Walter Lintner Jr., 77, Zionsville, passed away July 5, 2014.
- Joseph Jones II Joseph E. Jones II, 65, of Zionsville, passed away on Monday, June 30, in his home.
- Joe T. Alonso Joe T. Alonso, (born Jose Antonio), 87, Zionsville, passed away on June 17, 2014, at the Hearth at Tudor Gardens.
- Julio Cesar Campins Sr. Julio Cesar Campins Sr., 82, of Zionsville, passed away June 16, 2014.
- Hedwig Pinkerton Hedwig H. Pinkerton, 84, of Zionsville, passed away peacefully on June 18, 2014.
- More Obituaries Headlines