William C. Grizzle, Sr., 89, has passed away. Grizzle was a veteran of the United States Army and served in World War II. He was preceded in death by his first wife, Marie T. Grizzle; second wife, Jeanne L. Grizzle; and brother Stanaly Grizzle. He is survived by his children William C. Grizzle, Jr., and his wife Nancy; Barbara Thomas and her husband Craig; Ernest Grizzle and his wife Colleeen; Kathy Klenn and her husband Chuck; John Grizzle and his wife Huong; step-children: Dennis Brown and his wife Billie Jo; Terry Brown and his wife Kyla; Kathleen Vale and her husband Gil. He is also survived by numerous grandchildren, great grandchildren, great-great grandchildren and great-great-great grandchildren. He is survived by brothers Glenn Grizzle and his wife Phyllis and Leonard Grizzle and his wife Ruth Ann. He is survived by sisters Rovene Grizzle and Bonnie McAdams and her husband Jim. He is also survived by special loving friends Pam Brooks, Dr. Ann Horstmann, Bob and Barbara McCarter and Ellen Ricardo. The family wishes to thank the staff at Caris Hospice for their care and Vicky Flynn for her care, compassion and dedication while being his personal nurse for the last few weeks.
- David Andrew Neel David Andrew Neel, 56, passed away on March 7, 2014, at his home in Zionsville.
- Daniel A. Parks Daniel Albert Parks died Thursday, Feb. 27, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Sadie M. Updike Sadie Marie Updike was stillborn at Witham Memorial Hospital in Lebanon on Thursday, Feb. 20, 2014. She is the daughter of Kenneth and Rachel Marie (Carter) Updike.
- Stephen D. Knapp Stephen Douglas Knapp, 58, of Paola, Kan., passed away on Friday, Jan. 10, 2014.
- Pamela Sue Humphreys Pamela Sue Humphreys, 44, of Zionsville, passed away Feb. 2, 2014.
- Scott Brown Scott David Brown, 39, of Indianapolis, passed away Feb. 6, 2014, surrounded by his family and friends.
- Chris Bassler Chris Bassler died peacefully on Friday, Jan. 31, surrounded by those she loved.
- Amy Pearce Amy Isenhower Pearce, 59, died Friday, Jan. 31, 2014, at her home in Zionsville, surrounded by her family.
Priscilla “Billie” Downey
Priscilla “Billie” Wheeler Downey, 96, of Zionsville, passed away Jan. 18, 2014.
Carrie Michelle Beard, 44, of Lebanon, died Friday, Jan. 17, 2014, at Indiana University Simon Cancer Center in Indianapolis.
- More Obituaries Headlines