William C. Grizzle, Sr., 89, has passed away. Grizzle was a veteran of the United States Army and served in World War II. He was preceded in death by his first wife, Marie T. Grizzle; second wife, Jeanne L. Grizzle; and brother Stanaly Grizzle. He is survived by his children William C. Grizzle, Jr., and his wife Nancy; Barbara Thomas and her husband Craig; Ernest Grizzle and his wife Colleeen; Kathy Klenn and her husband Chuck; John Grizzle and his wife Huong; step-children: Dennis Brown and his wife Billie Jo; Terry Brown and his wife Kyla; Kathleen Vale and her husband Gil. He is also survived by numerous grandchildren, great grandchildren, great-great grandchildren and great-great-great grandchildren. He is survived by brothers Glenn Grizzle and his wife Phyllis and Leonard Grizzle and his wife Ruth Ann. He is survived by sisters Rovene Grizzle and Bonnie McAdams and her husband Jim. He is also survived by special loving friends Pam Brooks, Dr. Ann Horstmann, Bob and Barbara McCarter and Ellen Ricardo. The family wishes to thank the staff at Caris Hospice for their care and Vicky Flynn for her care, compassion and dedication while being his personal nurse for the last few weeks.
- Bill Holmes William "Bill" Holmes, 75, of Whitestown, passed away on Sunday, Dec. 1, 2013, at St. Vincent Hospice in Indianapolis.
- Glenn van de Sandt Glenn van de Sandt, 89, Zionsville, passed away in his home on Friday, Nov. 29, 2013.
- Anne L. Miller Anne Louise Mills-Miller has gone on to be with the Lord on the evening of Nov. 25, 2013.
- Mary June Willey Mary June Willey, age 89, died Tuesday, Oct. 22, in Zionsville. She was the widow of Carroll Dean Willey. Mary was born Feb. 11, 1924, in Crothersville, to Dorothy (Hughes) and Floyd Baringer. She graduated from Shortridge High School in 1942. She an
- Gary W. Moore Gary W. Moore, 82, of Zionsville, died Oct. 16, 2013.
- Lowell Kilgus Lowell Kilgus, 68, of Arcadia, passed away Oct. 19, 2013.
Stanton W. Smith
Stanton W. Smith passed away peacefully surrounded by his loving family Thursday, Oct. 3, 2013, at age 82.
Ray Stone peacefully left us on Friday, Sept. 27, 2013, at age 88.
Terry William Johnson
Terry William Johnson, 70, of Zionsville, died peacefully Sept. 28, 2013, at IU North Hospital.
William Howard Bedell
William Howard Bedell, 92, Lebanon, went to dance with Mom on Sept. 21, 2013, while resting peacefully at Zionsville Meadows.
- More Obituaries Headlines