Dorothy L. Cromey Hunt Miller Passed away peacefully on Aug. 29, 2013, in Zionsville with family at her side. She was born on Sept.19, 1922, in Wanatah to William and Matilda (Fritz) Cromey. Dorothy graduated in 1940 from Clinton Township High School. After high school, she contributed to the war effort by working at the Kingsbury Ordinance Plant in Kingsbury, Indiana. Later she worked at Michigan City Pants Factory, Ball Band, and Weather Head. She married Robert “Dean” Hunt in 1948 She moved to North Liberty, Indiana in 1952and worked for Sears Roebuck and Company and the St. Joe Medical Center in Mishawaka, Indiana. Dorothy and her husband Lloyd married in 1961 both would retire and move to Indianapolis in 1999. Dorothy was a member of the Salem Church of Christ in Wanatah, IN and attended the North Liberty United Methodist Church and Zionsville United Methodist Church where she was very active in the Senior Adult Ministry and the Blanket Ministry. She is survived by her sons Kevin Hunt (Mary) of Little Rock, Arkansas and Kurt Hunt (Cynthia) of Zionsville; seven grandchildren (Jessica, Christine, Jodi, Allie, Ryan, Kelly and Kimberly); and one great-grandchild (Brayden). Dorothy was preceded in death by her husbands Robert Hunt (1957) and Lloyd Miller (2011), her parents and sisters Helen and Gladys and brothers Kenny, Howard and Everett. A private ceremony is planned for a later date. Memorial contributions may be made to the Salem United Church of Christ, Box 205, Wanatah, IN 46390
- Laura J. Smith Laura Jane (Simpson) Smith, 93, of Zionsville, passed away at 7:45 a.m. Monday, July 28, 2014, at Visiting Nurse and Hospice Home in Fort Wayne.
Lewis L. Davis
Lewis Lee Davis, 77, of Zionsville, died at 10:35 a.m. Tuesday, July 15, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Donovan Oden Donovan C. Oden, 51, of Whitestown, passed away July 18, 2014.
- Robert C. Waite Robert C. Waite, 56, of Zionsville, went to be with the Lord on July 9, 2014.
- Judy Hill Nelson Judy Hill Nelson, 75, of Indianapolis, passed peacefully into heaven at 9 p.m. July 4, 2014, just as the fireworks she loved to watch from a distance were starting to go off.
Alan Paul Gribble passed peacefully at St. Vincent’s Hospice on July 5, 2014, after a long struggle with leukemia.
- Steven Smith Steven P. Smith, 48, of Indianapolis, died June 29, 2014.
- George Lintner George Walter Lintner Jr., 77, Zionsville, passed away July 5, 2014.
- Joseph Jones II Joseph E. Jones II, 65, of Zionsville, passed away on Monday, June 30, in his home.
- Joe T. Alonso Joe T. Alonso, (born Jose Antonio), 87, Zionsville, passed away on June 17, 2014, at the Hearth at Tudor Gardens.
- More Obituaries Headlines