Dorothy L. Cromey Hunt Miller Passed away peacefully on Aug. 29, 2013, in Zionsville with family at her side. She was born on Sept.19, 1922, in Wanatah to William and Matilda (Fritz) Cromey. Dorothy graduated in 1940 from Clinton Township High School. After high school, she contributed to the war effort by working at the Kingsbury Ordinance Plant in Kingsbury, Indiana. Later she worked at Michigan City Pants Factory, Ball Band, and Weather Head. She married Robert “Dean” Hunt in 1948 She moved to North Liberty, Indiana in 1952and worked for Sears Roebuck and Company and the St. Joe Medical Center in Mishawaka, Indiana. Dorothy and her husband Lloyd married in 1961 both would retire and move to Indianapolis in 1999. Dorothy was a member of the Salem Church of Christ in Wanatah, IN and attended the North Liberty United Methodist Church and Zionsville United Methodist Church where she was very active in the Senior Adult Ministry and the Blanket Ministry. She is survived by her sons Kevin Hunt (Mary) of Little Rock, Arkansas and Kurt Hunt (Cynthia) of Zionsville; seven grandchildren (Jessica, Christine, Jodi, Allie, Ryan, Kelly and Kimberly); and one great-grandchild (Brayden). Dorothy was preceded in death by her husbands Robert Hunt (1957) and Lloyd Miller (2011), her parents and sisters Helen and Gladys and brothers Kenny, Howard and Everett. A private ceremony is planned for a later date. Memorial contributions may be made to the Salem United Church of Christ, Box 205, Wanatah, IN 46390
- David Andrew Neel David Andrew Neel, 56, passed away on March 7, 2014, at his home in Zionsville.
- Daniel A. Parks Daniel Albert Parks died Thursday, Feb. 27, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Sadie M. Updike Sadie Marie Updike was stillborn at Witham Memorial Hospital in Lebanon on Thursday, Feb. 20, 2014. She is the daughter of Kenneth and Rachel Marie (Carter) Updike.
- Stephen D. Knapp Stephen Douglas Knapp, 58, of Paola, Kan., passed away on Friday, Jan. 10, 2014.
- Pamela Sue Humphreys Pamela Sue Humphreys, 44, of Zionsville, passed away Feb. 2, 2014.
- Scott Brown Scott David Brown, 39, of Indianapolis, passed away Feb. 6, 2014, surrounded by his family and friends.
- Chris Bassler Chris Bassler died peacefully on Friday, Jan. 31, surrounded by those she loved.
- Amy Pearce Amy Isenhower Pearce, 59, died Friday, Jan. 31, 2014, at her home in Zionsville, surrounded by her family.
Priscilla “Billie” Downey
Priscilla “Billie” Wheeler Downey, 96, of Zionsville, passed away Jan. 18, 2014.
Carrie Michelle Beard, 44, of Lebanon, died Friday, Jan. 17, 2014, at Indiana University Simon Cancer Center in Indianapolis.
- More Obituaries Headlines