Dorothy L. Cromey Hunt Miller Passed away peacefully on Aug. 29, 2013, in Zionsville with family at her side. She was born on Sept.19, 1922, in Wanatah to William and Matilda (Fritz) Cromey. Dorothy graduated in 1940 from Clinton Township High School. After high school, she contributed to the war effort by working at the Kingsbury Ordinance Plant in Kingsbury, Indiana. Later she worked at Michigan City Pants Factory, Ball Band, and Weather Head. She married Robert “Dean” Hunt in 1948 She moved to North Liberty, Indiana in 1952and worked for Sears Roebuck and Company and the St. Joe Medical Center in Mishawaka, Indiana. Dorothy and her husband Lloyd married in 1961 both would retire and move to Indianapolis in 1999. Dorothy was a member of the Salem Church of Christ in Wanatah, IN and attended the North Liberty United Methodist Church and Zionsville United Methodist Church where she was very active in the Senior Adult Ministry and the Blanket Ministry. She is survived by her sons Kevin Hunt (Mary) of Little Rock, Arkansas and Kurt Hunt (Cynthia) of Zionsville; seven grandchildren (Jessica, Christine, Jodi, Allie, Ryan, Kelly and Kimberly); and one great-grandchild (Brayden). Dorothy was preceded in death by her husbands Robert Hunt (1957) and Lloyd Miller (2011), her parents and sisters Helen and Gladys and brothers Kenny, Howard and Everett. A private ceremony is planned for a later date. Memorial contributions may be made to the Salem United Church of Christ, Box 205, Wanatah, IN 46390
- John Reynold Paulsrud John Reynold Paulsrud, 72, died at his home in Zionsville on Nov. 21, 2013, surrounded by family, after a courageous seven-month battle with cancer.
- Bill Holmes William "Bill" Holmes, 75, of Whitestown, passed away on Sunday, Dec. 1, 2013, at St. Vincent Hospice in Indianapolis.
- Glenn van de Sandt Glenn van de Sandt, 89, Zionsville, passed away in his home on Friday, Nov. 29, 2013.
- Anne L. Miller Anne Louise Mills-Miller has gone on to be with the Lord on the evening of Nov. 25, 2013.
- Mary June Willey Mary June Willey, age 89, died Tuesday, Oct. 22, in Zionsville. She was the widow of Carroll Dean Willey. Mary was born Feb. 11, 1924, in Crothersville, to Dorothy (Hughes) and Floyd Baringer. She graduated from Shortridge High School in 1942. She an
- Gary W. Moore Gary W. Moore, 82, of Zionsville, died Oct. 16, 2013.
- Lowell Kilgus Lowell Kilgus, 68, of Arcadia, passed away Oct. 19, 2013.
Stanton W. Smith
Stanton W. Smith passed away peacefully surrounded by his loving family Thursday, Oct. 3, 2013, at age 82.
Ray Stone peacefully left us on Friday, Sept. 27, 2013, at age 88.
Terry William Johnson
Terry William Johnson, 70, of Zionsville, died peacefully Sept. 28, 2013, at IU North Hospital.
- More Obituaries Headlines