David Paul Ide, age 48, passed away unexpectedly on the morning of March 4, 2013. David was born to the now late David Christianson and Rose Ide in Petoskey, Mich., on October 7, 1964. David was adopted at age 4 by Richard Ide. He attended Benzie Central High School, Benzonia, MI. He graduated with a Bachelor’s degree from Central Michigan University. He married Debbie (DeBolt) Ide on June 6, 1992 and the couple was blessed with twins, Madison and Austin in 1997.
The couple lived in many places throughout the country but had called Zionsville home since 2006. David was a past grand knight of the Knights of Columbus, an active member of the Boys and Girls Club board, and taught religious education at St. Alphonsus. He and his wife Debbie founded Cornerstone Autism Center in 2010.
David is survived by his wife Debbie of 20 years, his children Madison and Austin, his parents Richard and Rose Ide, Beth DeBolt , and William and Karol DeBolt. He is also survived by siblings Matt and Cyndy (Ide) Kalinowski, Monty and Kerry (Ide) Lirones, Dan Ide, George and Sandy (Ide) Ricumstrict, Jill (DeBolt) Valliere and Steve DeBolt, and numerous nieces and nephews.
In lieu of flowers, the family is requesting donations to Cornerstone Autism Center Foundation, www.cornerstoneautismfoundation.org. Arrangements entrusted to Flanner and Buchanan-Zionsville. Online condolences may be made at www.flannerbuchanan.com.
- John Reynold Paulsrud John Reynold Paulsrud, 72, died at his home in Zionsville on Nov. 21, 2013, surrounded by family, after a courageous seven-month battle with cancer.
- Bill Holmes William "Bill" Holmes, 75, of Whitestown, passed away on Sunday, Dec. 1, 2013, at St. Vincent Hospice in Indianapolis.
- Glenn van de Sandt Glenn van de Sandt, 89, Zionsville, passed away in his home on Friday, Nov. 29, 2013.
- Anne L. Miller Anne Louise Mills-Miller has gone on to be with the Lord on the evening of Nov. 25, 2013.
- Mary June Willey Mary June Willey, age 89, died Tuesday, Oct. 22, in Zionsville. She was the widow of Carroll Dean Willey. Mary was born Feb. 11, 1924, in Crothersville, to Dorothy (Hughes) and Floyd Baringer. She graduated from Shortridge High School in 1942. She an
- Gary W. Moore Gary W. Moore, 82, of Zionsville, died Oct. 16, 2013.
- Lowell Kilgus Lowell Kilgus, 68, of Arcadia, passed away Oct. 19, 2013.
Stanton W. Smith
Stanton W. Smith passed away peacefully surrounded by his loving family Thursday, Oct. 3, 2013, at age 82.
Ray Stone peacefully left us on Friday, Sept. 27, 2013, at age 88.
Terry William Johnson
Terry William Johnson, 70, of Zionsville, died peacefully Sept. 28, 2013, at IU North Hospital.
- More Obituaries Headlines