David Paul Ide, age 48, passed away unexpectedly on the morning of March 4, 2013. David was born to the now late David Christianson and Rose Ide in Petoskey, Mich., on October 7, 1964. David was adopted at age 4 by Richard Ide. He attended Benzie Central High School, Benzonia, MI. He graduated with a Bachelor’s degree from Central Michigan University. He married Debbie (DeBolt) Ide on June 6, 1992 and the couple was blessed with twins, Madison and Austin in 1997.
The couple lived in many places throughout the country but had called Zionsville home since 2006. David was a past grand knight of the Knights of Columbus, an active member of the Boys and Girls Club board, and taught religious education at St. Alphonsus. He and his wife Debbie founded Cornerstone Autism Center in 2010.
David is survived by his wife Debbie of 20 years, his children Madison and Austin, his parents Richard and Rose Ide, Beth DeBolt , and William and Karol DeBolt. He is also survived by siblings Matt and Cyndy (Ide) Kalinowski, Monty and Kerry (Ide) Lirones, Dan Ide, George and Sandy (Ide) Ricumstrict, Jill (DeBolt) Valliere and Steve DeBolt, and numerous nieces and nephews.
In lieu of flowers, the family is requesting donations to Cornerstone Autism Center Foundation, www.cornerstoneautismfoundation.org. Arrangements entrusted to Flanner and Buchanan-Zionsville. Online condolences may be made at www.flannerbuchanan.com.
- Sara E. Sanderson Sara E. Sanderson died Wednesday, April 16, 2014, at Methodist Hospital, Indianapolis. She was 75.
- Gail Meyerhoff Gail Meyerhoff, (nee Ricardi), 78, of Zionsville, passed away Thursday, April 3, 2014.
- Kent A. Morris Zionsville Kent A. Morris Kent A. Morris, 48, of Zionsville, passed away March 4, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospice. He was born in Indianapolis on April 11, 1965, to Glen A. and Lynda K. (Israel) Morris. Kent was a graduate of Ben Davis High School and
- Zionsville Robin L. Buckmaster Mr. Robin L. Buckmaster 61, of Zionsville passed away March 27, 2014. Robin is preceded in death by his father Lloyd S. Buckmaster, son Andy Buckmaster, brothers Charles L. Buckmaster and Jeffrey D. Knox. Robin is a lifelong resident of Zionsville in
- Lynn Oden Diantha Lynn Oden, of Zionsville, passed away at 8:28 a.m. on March 15, 2014, at Indiana University Simon Cancer Center.
- Mildred Applegate Mildred Applegate, 89, of Zionsville, passed away March 8, 2014.
- David Andrew Neel David Andrew Neel, 56, passed away on March 7, 2014, at his home in Zionsville.
- Daniel A. Parks Daniel Albert Parks died Thursday, Feb. 27, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Sadie M. Updike Sadie Marie Updike was stillborn at Witham Memorial Hospital in Lebanon on Thursday, Feb. 20, 2014. She is the daughter of Kenneth and Rachel Marie (Carter) Updike.
- Stephen D. Knapp Stephen Douglas Knapp, 58, of Paola, Kan., passed away on Friday, Jan. 10, 2014.
- More Obituaries Headlines