David Paul Ide, age 48, passed away unexpectedly on the morning of March 4, 2013. David was born to the now late David Christianson and Rose Ide in Petoskey, Mich., on October 7, 1964. David was adopted at age 4 by Richard Ide. He attended Benzie Central High School, Benzonia, MI. He graduated with a Bachelor’s degree from Central Michigan University. He married Debbie (DeBolt) Ide on June 6, 1992 and the couple was blessed with twins, Madison and Austin in 1997.
The couple lived in many places throughout the country but had called Zionsville home since 2006. David was a past grand knight of the Knights of Columbus, an active member of the Boys and Girls Club board, and taught religious education at St. Alphonsus. He and his wife Debbie founded Cornerstone Autism Center in 2010.
David is survived by his wife Debbie of 20 years, his children Madison and Austin, his parents Richard and Rose Ide, Beth DeBolt , and William and Karol DeBolt. He is also survived by siblings Matt and Cyndy (Ide) Kalinowski, Monty and Kerry (Ide) Lirones, Dan Ide, George and Sandy (Ide) Ricumstrict, Jill (DeBolt) Valliere and Steve DeBolt, and numerous nieces and nephews.
In lieu of flowers, the family is requesting donations to Cornerstone Autism Center Foundation, www.cornerstoneautismfoundation.org. Arrangements entrusted to Flanner and Buchanan-Zionsville. Online condolences may be made at www.flannerbuchanan.com.
- Donovan Oden Donovan C. Oden, 51, of Whitestown, passed away July 18, 2014.
- Robert C. Waite Robert C. Waite, 56, of Zionsville, went to be with the Lord on July 9, 2014.
- Judy Hill Nelson Judy Hill Nelson, 75, of Indianapolis, passed peacefully into heaven at 9 p.m. July 4, 2014, just as the fireworks she loved to watch from a distance were starting to go off.
Alan Paul Gribble passed peacefully at St. Vincent’s Hospice on July 5, 2014, after a long struggle with leukemia.
- Steven Smith Steven P. Smith, 48, of Indianapolis, died June 29, 2014.
- George Lintner George Walter Lintner Jr., 77, Zionsville, passed away July 5, 2014.
- Joseph Jones II Joseph E. Jones II, 65, of Zionsville, passed away on Monday, June 30, in his home.
- Joe T. Alonso Joe T. Alonso, (born Jose Antonio), 87, Zionsville, passed away on June 17, 2014, at the Hearth at Tudor Gardens.
- Julio Cesar Campins Sr. Julio Cesar Campins Sr., 82, of Zionsville, passed away June 16, 2014.
- Hedwig Pinkerton Hedwig H. Pinkerton, 84, of Zionsville, passed away peacefully on June 18, 2014.
- More Obituaries Headlines