David Paul Ide, age 48, passed away unexpectedly on the morning of March 4, 2013. David was born to the now late David Christianson and Rose Ide in Petoskey, Mich., on October 7, 1964. David was adopted at age 4 by Richard Ide. He attended Benzie Central High School, Benzonia, MI. He graduated with a Bachelor’s degree from Central Michigan University. He married Debbie (DeBolt) Ide on June 6, 1992 and the couple was blessed with twins, Madison and Austin in 1997.
The couple lived in many places throughout the country but had called Zionsville home since 2006. David was a past grand knight of the Knights of Columbus, an active member of the Boys and Girls Club board, and taught religious education at St. Alphonsus. He and his wife Debbie founded Cornerstone Autism Center in 2010.
David is survived by his wife Debbie of 20 years, his children Madison and Austin, his parents Richard and Rose Ide, Beth DeBolt , and William and Karol DeBolt. He is also survived by siblings Matt and Cyndy (Ide) Kalinowski, Monty and Kerry (Ide) Lirones, Dan Ide, George and Sandy (Ide) Ricumstrict, Jill (DeBolt) Valliere and Steve DeBolt, and numerous nieces and nephews.
In lieu of flowers, the family is requesting donations to Cornerstone Autism Center Foundation, www.cornerstoneautismfoundation.org. Arrangements entrusted to Flanner and Buchanan-Zionsville. Online condolences may be made at www.flannerbuchanan.com.
- Daniel A. Parks Daniel Albert Parks died Thursday, Feb. 27, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Sadie M. Updike Sadie Marie Updike was stillborn at Witham Memorial Hospital in Lebanon on Thursday, Feb. 20, 2014. She is the daughter of Kenneth and Rachel Marie (Carter) Updike.
- Stephen D. Knapp Stephen Douglas Knapp, 58, of Paola, Kan., passed away on Friday, Jan. 10, 2014.
- Pamela Sue Humphreys Pamela Sue Humphreys, 44, of Zionsville, passed away Feb. 2, 2014.
- Scott Brown Scott David Brown, 39, of Indianapolis, passed away Feb. 6, 2014, surrounded by his family and friends.
- Chris Bassler Chris Bassler died peacefully on Friday, Jan. 31, surrounded by those she loved.
- Amy Pearce Amy Isenhower Pearce, 59, died Friday, Jan. 31, 2014, at her home in Zionsville, surrounded by her family.
Priscilla “Billie” Downey
Priscilla “Billie” Wheeler Downey, 96, of Zionsville, passed away Jan. 18, 2014.
Carrie Michelle Beard, 44, of Lebanon, died Friday, Jan. 17, 2014, at Indiana University Simon Cancer Center in Indianapolis.
Kathy Anne Ellis-Inman, of Zionsville, passed away on Jan. 8, 2014.
- More Obituaries Headlines