Rachael Leigh Fiege, 19, of Zionsville, passed away on Aug. 23, 2013. She was born on July 15, 1994, in Indianapolis, to Richard Wistar Fiege and Angela Bellamy Fiege. Rachael graduated with the 2013 class of Zionsville Community High School, where she played soccer and was involved in many other school activities. Rachael was to begin her freshman year at Indiana University, where she planned to study nursing and play club soccer. Rachael will be remembered for her exceptional kindness and giving spirit. She was an inexhaustible source of joy to others, brightening the world with her contagious laughter and energy. Rachael always found the good in others, and her presence brought out the best qualities in those who surrounded her. She loved the game of soccer, and the friendships she forged on the field endured throughout her life. Rachael was surrounded by loving friends and family, many of whom traveled to be at her side during her final hours. She was a profoundly compassionate individual who donated her time to caring for children and teens with learning disabilities. Even today, Rachael continues giving to others through the organs she donated. Rachael is survived by her parents, Rick and Angi Fiege; her brother, Jeremy Fiege; grandparents, Stan and Leta Bellamy; uncle, David Fiege (Shari); aunt, Margie White (Mike); great-aunt, Jean Boring; great-uncle, Don Fiege; aunt, Sharon Repp (Bill); uncle, Robert Bellamy (Lettie); and cousins, Robert, Sarah, Debbie, Kim, Betsy and Valerie. She was preceded in death by her paternal grandparents, Robert Wistar and Betty Jean Fiege. Visitation for Rachael will be held from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Friday, Aug. 30, at Zionsville Presbyterian Church. Services will be at noon Saturday, Aug. 31, at the church, with calling from 10 a.m. until time of service. Memorial contributions may be made to IU Methodist Health Foundation, courtesy of Rachael Fiege. Arrangements are entrusted to Flanner and Buchanan Zionsville, and online condolences may be made at www.flannerbuchanan.com.
Sara E. Sanderson
Sara E. Sanderson died Wednesday, April 16, 2014, at Methodist Hospital, Indianapolis. She was 75.
- Gail Meyerhoff Gail Meyerhoff, (nee Ricardi), 78, of Zionsville, passed away Thursday, April 3, 2014.
- Kent A. Morris Zionsville Kent A. Morris Kent A. Morris, 48, of Zionsville, passed away March 4, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospice. He was born in Indianapolis on April 11, 1965, to Glen A. and Lynda K. (Israel) Morris. Kent was a graduate of Ben Davis High School and
- Zionsville Robin L. Buckmaster Mr. Robin L. Buckmaster 61, of Zionsville passed away March 27, 2014. Robin is preceded in death by his father Lloyd S. Buckmaster, son Andy Buckmaster, brothers Charles L. Buckmaster and Jeffrey D. Knox. Robin is a lifelong resident of Zionsville in
- Lynn Oden Diantha Lynn Oden, of Zionsville, passed away at 8:28 a.m. on March 15, 2014, at Indiana University Simon Cancer Center.
- Mildred Applegate Mildred Applegate, 89, of Zionsville, passed away March 8, 2014.
- David Andrew Neel David Andrew Neel, 56, passed away on March 7, 2014, at his home in Zionsville.
- Daniel A. Parks Daniel Albert Parks died Thursday, Feb. 27, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Sadie M. Updike Sadie Marie Updike was stillborn at Witham Memorial Hospital in Lebanon on Thursday, Feb. 20, 2014. She is the daughter of Kenneth and Rachel Marie (Carter) Updike.
- Stephen D. Knapp Stephen Douglas Knapp, 58, of Paola, Kan., passed away on Friday, Jan. 10, 2014.
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Sara E. Sanderson