New Port Richey Martha Barnes Lees Martha Barnes Lees passed away on Sept. 5, 2013, in New Port Richey, Fla., at the age of 85. A memorial service will be held at a later date. Martha was born, the second youngest of 12 children, to Walter and Lenore Barnes on May 19, 1928, in Danville, Ill. She had many stories to tell of growing up during the Great Depression. Martha loved traveling and took many Caribbean cruises and road trips to the western part of the country with her sister, Shirley. She loved the beauty of our national parks and wilderness areas. Martha was an expert quilter, and all of those near and dear to her were gifted with quilts; she always said, "Every stitch is a thought of you". She was a watercolor and sketch artist, and loved to read, especially mysteries and westerns. Martha is survived by her three children, six grandchildren, six great-grandchildren, one great-great-granddaughter, and her step-daughter Laura (Richard) Gunderman, of Zionsville.
- John Reynold Paulsrud John Reynold Paulsrud, 72, died at his home in Zionsville on Nov. 21, 2013, surrounded by family, after a courageous seven-month battle with cancer.
- Bill Holmes William "Bill" Holmes, 75, of Whitestown, passed away on Sunday, Dec. 1, 2013, at St. Vincent Hospice in Indianapolis.
- Glenn van de Sandt Glenn van de Sandt, 89, Zionsville, passed away in his home on Friday, Nov. 29, 2013.
- Anne L. Miller Anne Louise Mills-Miller has gone on to be with the Lord on the evening of Nov. 25, 2013.
- Mary June Willey Mary June Willey, age 89, died Tuesday, Oct. 22, in Zionsville. She was the widow of Carroll Dean Willey. Mary was born Feb. 11, 1924, in Crothersville, to Dorothy (Hughes) and Floyd Baringer. She graduated from Shortridge High School in 1942. She an
- Gary W. Moore Gary W. Moore, 82, of Zionsville, died Oct. 16, 2013.
- Lowell Kilgus Lowell Kilgus, 68, of Arcadia, passed away Oct. 19, 2013.
Stanton W. Smith
Stanton W. Smith passed away peacefully surrounded by his loving family Thursday, Oct. 3, 2013, at age 82.
Ray Stone peacefully left us on Friday, Sept. 27, 2013, at age 88.
Terry William Johnson
Terry William Johnson, 70, of Zionsville, died peacefully Sept. 28, 2013, at IU North Hospital.
- More Obituaries Headlines