New Port Richey Martha Barnes Lees Martha Barnes Lees passed away on Sept. 5, 2013, in New Port Richey, Fla., at the age of 85. A memorial service will be held at a later date. Martha was born, the second youngest of 12 children, to Walter and Lenore Barnes on May 19, 1928, in Danville, Ill. She had many stories to tell of growing up during the Great Depression. Martha loved traveling and took many Caribbean cruises and road trips to the western part of the country with her sister, Shirley. She loved the beauty of our national parks and wilderness areas. Martha was an expert quilter, and all of those near and dear to her were gifted with quilts; she always said, "Every stitch is a thought of you". She was a watercolor and sketch artist, and loved to read, especially mysteries and westerns. Martha is survived by her three children, six grandchildren, six great-grandchildren, one great-great-granddaughter, and her step-daughter Laura (Richard) Gunderman, of Zionsville.
- Laura J. Smith Laura Jane (Simpson) Smith, 93, of Zionsville, passed away at 7:45 a.m. Monday, July 28, 2014, at Visiting Nurse and Hospice Home in Fort Wayne.
Lewis L. Davis
Lewis Lee Davis, 77, of Zionsville, died at 10:35 a.m. Tuesday, July 15, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Donovan Oden Donovan C. Oden, 51, of Whitestown, passed away July 18, 2014.
- Robert C. Waite Robert C. Waite, 56, of Zionsville, went to be with the Lord on July 9, 2014.
- Judy Hill Nelson Judy Hill Nelson, 75, of Indianapolis, passed peacefully into heaven at 9 p.m. July 4, 2014, just as the fireworks she loved to watch from a distance were starting to go off.
Alan Paul Gribble passed peacefully at St. Vincent’s Hospice on July 5, 2014, after a long struggle with leukemia.
- Steven Smith Steven P. Smith, 48, of Indianapolis, died June 29, 2014.
- George Lintner George Walter Lintner Jr., 77, Zionsville, passed away July 5, 2014.
- Joseph Jones II Joseph E. Jones II, 65, of Zionsville, passed away on Monday, June 30, in his home.
- Joe T. Alonso Joe T. Alonso, (born Jose Antonio), 87, Zionsville, passed away on June 17, 2014, at the Hearth at Tudor Gardens.
- More Obituaries Headlines