New Port Richey Martha Barnes Lees Martha Barnes Lees passed away on Sept. 5, 2013, in New Port Richey, Fla., at the age of 85. A memorial service will be held at a later date. Martha was born, the second youngest of 12 children, to Walter and Lenore Barnes on May 19, 1928, in Danville, Ill. She had many stories to tell of growing up during the Great Depression. Martha loved traveling and took many Caribbean cruises and road trips to the western part of the country with her sister, Shirley. She loved the beauty of our national parks and wilderness areas. Martha was an expert quilter, and all of those near and dear to her were gifted with quilts; she always said, "Every stitch is a thought of you". She was a watercolor and sketch artist, and loved to read, especially mysteries and westerns. Martha is survived by her three children, six grandchildren, six great-grandchildren, one great-great-granddaughter, and her step-daughter Laura (Richard) Gunderman, of Zionsville.
- Daniel A. Parks Daniel Albert Parks died Thursday, Feb. 27, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Sadie M. Updike Sadie Marie Updike was stillborn at Witham Memorial Hospital in Lebanon on Thursday, Feb. 20, 2014. She is the daughter of Kenneth and Rachel Marie (Carter) Updike.
- Stephen D. Knapp Stephen Douglas Knapp, 58, of Paola, Kan., passed away on Friday, Jan. 10, 2014.
- Pamela Sue Humphreys Pamela Sue Humphreys, 44, of Zionsville, passed away Feb. 2, 2014.
- Scott Brown Scott David Brown, 39, of Indianapolis, passed away Feb. 6, 2014, surrounded by his family and friends.
- Chris Bassler Chris Bassler died peacefully on Friday, Jan. 31, surrounded by those she loved.
- Amy Pearce Amy Isenhower Pearce, 59, died Friday, Jan. 31, 2014, at her home in Zionsville, surrounded by her family.
Priscilla “Billie” Downey
Priscilla “Billie” Wheeler Downey, 96, of Zionsville, passed away Jan. 18, 2014.
Carrie Michelle Beard, 44, of Lebanon, died Friday, Jan. 17, 2014, at Indiana University Simon Cancer Center in Indianapolis.
Kathy Anne Ellis-Inman, of Zionsville, passed away on Jan. 8, 2014.
- More Obituaries Headlines