New Port Richey Martha Barnes Lees Martha Barnes Lees passed away on Sept. 5, 2013, in New Port Richey, Fla., at the age of 85. A memorial service will be held at a later date. Martha was born, the second youngest of 12 children, to Walter and Lenore Barnes on May 19, 1928, in Danville, Ill. She had many stories to tell of growing up during the Great Depression. Martha loved traveling and took many Caribbean cruises and road trips to the western part of the country with her sister, Shirley. She loved the beauty of our national parks and wilderness areas. Martha was an expert quilter, and all of those near and dear to her were gifted with quilts; she always said, "Every stitch is a thought of you". She was a watercolor and sketch artist, and loved to read, especially mysteries and westerns. Martha is survived by her three children, six grandchildren, six great-grandchildren, one great-great-granddaughter, and her step-daughter Laura (Richard) Gunderman, of Zionsville.
- Don Brockett Ansel Don Brockett Ansel, 86, of Zionsville, passed peacefully into the hands of the Lord on Sunday, Aug.10, 2014, with his wife and children at his side.
- Eddie Ames Eddie Ames went to heaven on Aug. 7, 2014.
- Kathryn "Kay" Morris Kathryn "Kay" Morris, of Zionsville, died July 27, 2014, surrounded by her children at her home after a short, yet courageous battle with cancer.
- Mary Bette Lewis Mary Bette Lewis died on Jan. 12, 2014.
- Richard A. Hussung Richard Allen Hussung, age 78, of Whitestown, passed away Aug. 5, 2014.
- Laura J. Smith Laura Jane (Simpson) Smith, 93, of Zionsville, passed away at 7:45 a.m. Monday, July 28, 2014, at Visiting Nurse and Hospice Home in Fort Wayne.
Lewis L. Davis
Lewis Lee Davis, 77, of Zionsville, died at 10:35 a.m. Tuesday, July 15, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- Donovan Oden Donovan C. Oden, 51, of Whitestown, passed away July 18, 2014.
- Robert C. Waite Robert C. Waite, 56, of Zionsville, went to be with the Lord on July 9, 2014.
- Judy Hill Nelson Judy Hill Nelson, 75, of Indianapolis, passed peacefully into heaven at 9 p.m. July 4, 2014, just as the fireworks she loved to watch from a distance were starting to go off.
- More Obituaries Headlines