Carter Catherine Nebesio
Carter Catherine Nebesio, age 7, of Zionsville, passed away Sept. 26, 2013, after a 17-month battle with leukemia.
- Charlotte L. Schenck McMillan Charlotte L. Schenck McMillan, 86, Deland, Fla., formerly of Zionsville died Sept. 27, 2013.
- Sandra May Thacker Sandra May Thacker passed away at St. Vincent Hospital, Indianapolis, on Sept. 30, 2013, after an extended illness.
- Estelle Ruby Marshall Estelle Ruby (Brockman) Marshall, born on Oct. 18, 1924, in Richmond, to Arthur and Ruby Brockman, passed away on Sept. 22, 2013, in Zionsville.
- Paul I. Smith Paul I. Smith, 79, longtime resident of Zionsville, died Sept. 22, 2013.
- Martha Barnes Lees Martha Barnes Lees passed away on Sept. 5, 2013, in New Port Richey, Fla., at the age of 85. A memorial service will be held at a later date. Martha was born the second youngest of 12 children to Walter and Lenore Barnes on May 19, 1928, in Danville,
- Dorothy Pock On Sunday, Sept. 8, our Lord God called Dorothy Evelyn Carpenter Pock, age 97, home to be with the love of her life, Andy, deceased Dec. 9, 1968.
- Dorothy L. Miller Dorothy L. Cromey Hunt Miller passed away peacefully on Aug. 29, 2013, in Zionsville with family at her side.
- Rachael L. Fiege Rachael Leigh Fiege, 19, of Zionsville, passed away on Aug. 23, 2013.
- Grace I. Kaldor Grace Ina Kaldor 105, of Westfield passed Aug. 16, 2013.
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Carter Catherine Nebesio