- Mary June Willey Mary June Willey, age 89, died Tuesday, Oct. 22, in Zionsville. She was the widow of Carroll Dean Willey. Mary was born Feb. 11, 1924, in Crothersville, to Dorothy (Hughes) and Floyd Baringer. She graduated from Shortridge High School in 1942. She an
- Gary W. Moore Gary W. Moore, 82, of Zionsville, died Oct. 16, 2013.
- Lowell Kilgus Lowell Kilgus, 68, of Arcadia, passed away Oct. 19, 2013.
Stanton W. Smith
Stanton W. Smith passed away peacefully surrounded by his loving family Thursday, Oct. 3, 2013, at age 82.
Ray Stone peacefully left us on Friday, Sept. 27, 2013, at age 88.
Terry William Johnson
Terry William Johnson, 70, of Zionsville, died peacefully Sept. 28, 2013, at IU North Hospital.
William Howard Bedell
William Howard Bedell, 92, Lebanon, went to dance with Mom on Sept. 21, 2013, while resting peacefully at Zionsville Meadows.
Carter Catherine Nebesio
Carter Catherine Nebesio, age 7, of Zionsville, passed away Sept. 26, 2013, after a 17-month battle with leukemia.
- Charlotte L. Schenck McMillan Charlotte L. Schenck McMillan, 86, Deland, Fla., formerly of Zionsville died Sept. 27, 2013.
- Sandra May Thacker Sandra May Thacker passed away at St. Vincent Hospital, Indianapolis, on Sept. 30, 2013, after an extended illness.
- More Obituaries Headlines