Zionsville Times Sentinel
The following are State Bank of Lizton employees that were promoted by Michael Baker, president of State Bank of Lizton.
• Rob Julius has been promoted to senior vice president, risk management.
His 33 years of experience in the financial industry includes eight years as a bank examiner/analyst. He earned an undergraduate degree in business administration from the University of Miami and is a graduate of the ABA Graduate School of Banking, Madison, Wis. Julius is a member of the executive management team. He is also a director of the central Indiana Region of Risk Management Association, a member-driven enterprise risk management association that helps financial institutions identify and manage risk.
• Kathryn Duffer has been promoted to senior vice president, retail administration. She has more than 22 years of sales and customer service experience, including 18 years in the banking industry. She earned an undergraduate degree in business from Indiana University, graduated from the ABA Graduate School of Banking, Madison, Wis., and is a graduate of Leadership Hendricks County. Duffer is a member of the executive management team. She serves on the board for the Hendricks Regional Health Foundation and is the board president for Leadership Hendricks County.
• Holly Roseboom has been promoted to vice president, information systems. She has 25 years of banking experience, all with State Bank of Lizton. She is a graduate of Leadership Hendricks County. In addition to being in charge of the technology department, Roseboom oversees deposit operations, document imaging, the business continuity and disaster recovery plans for the bank and serves as security information officer.
• Rhonda Wiles has been promoted to vice president, marketing and community relations director. Rhonda has more than 29 years of sales and marketing experience, including 13 years of bank marketing. She earned an undergraduate degree in marketing and business administration from Indiana University, and is a graduate of the ABA School of Bank Marketing and Leadership Hendricks County. During her tenure with the bank, she has received 10 maxi awards for bank marketing excellence from the Indiana Bankers Association. She serves on the board of directors for the Hendricks County Community Foundation and is an active member of the IBA Marketing Committee.
• Elmer Gilbert has been promoted to vice president, chief credit officer. Gilbert has more than 22 years of experience within the banking industry in the areas of loan review and credit. Gilbert earned undergraduate degrees in business and accounting from Vincennes University and the University of Southern Indiana. He is pursuing his masters in business administration at Indiana Wesleyan University. He is a treasurer and board member of the Kiwanis Club of Lebanon.
• Cathy Fulks has been promoted to vice president, compliance and BSA officer. Fulks has more than 25 years experience in the financial industry. She earned an undergraduate degree in English from Franklin College. Fulks is also a graduate of the Business Banking Program at the University of Indianapolis. She is a member of the Leadership Hendricks County class and is actively involved with the Phi Beta Psi Sorority.
• Jennifer Dawson has been promoted to vice president, human resources director. Dawson has more than 18 years of human resources experience including eight years in the banking industry. She earned undergraduate degrees in accounting and business administration, a masters degree in human resources, and is a graduate of Leadership Hendricks County. She serves as board chair for Susie’s Place Child Advocacy Center.
• Diane Stennett has been promoted to vice president, commercial banker. During her 13 years in banking, she has focused on small business. She also possesses a wealth of knowledge in sales training techniques. Stennett earned an undergraduate degree in communications from Indiana University and is a graduate of Leadership Hendricks County. She is a current member of the Rotary Club of Brownsburg and serves on the Brownsburg Education Foundation board.
• Alicia Johnson has been promoted to assistant vice president, finance. She has 11 years of banking experience, all with the State Bank of Lizton. She holds an undergraduate degree in management with a minor in finance from Purdue University. She has served on the bank’s United Way and Relay for Life committees and participated in various financial literacy outreach programs.