The Indiana Blood Center will sponsor several blood drives in Boone County:
• Traders Point Christian Church — 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 14, at 6590 Indianapolis Road, Whitestown.
• Christ Church of Zionsville — 8 a.m. to noon Sunday, Nov. 18, 600 N. Ford Road.
• AT&T — 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 23, 1602 N. Lebanon St., Lebanon.
• Boone County Courthouse — 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 27, 307 Courthouse Square, Lebanon.
The Indiana Blood Center can be contacted at 800-632-4722. Visit www.donorpoint.org for more information.
The Zion Nature Center, 690 Beech St., can be reached at 873-8950 or visit www.zionnaturecenterfriends.org for more information.
• Animal Adventures: Snakes — 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Friday, Nov. 16, ages 3 through 6. Meet at the library for a fictional story then walk to the nature center to learn facts about snakes.
• Sleepy Snakes and Tired Turtles — 2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 17. Learn what happens to some of Indiana’s reptiles in the winter and meet some of the reptiles face to face.
• Pumpkin Smashing — noon to 5 p.m. Sundays, Nov. 18 and 25. Bring old pumpkins to smash and add to the compost pile.
SullivanMunce Cultural Center, 225 W. Hawthorne St., will host The Artisans’ Fare Friday, Nov. 16, and Saturday, Nov. 17.
The preview party will be from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday. The shop will be from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
Tickets for Friday night are $50 per person. Admission is $5 at the door for people ages 12 and older on Saturday.
The fest will feature some of Indiana’s premier food and drink artisans and visual artists with food related artwork.
Money raised from the event benefits SullivanMunce.
Call 873-4900 for more information.
Boys and Girls Club
The Boys and Girls Club of Zionsville, 1595 Mulberry St., will hold its 2012 Day of Thanks Dinner from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Friday, Nov. 16.
The dinner will be an opportunity to say thank you to the Kiwanis Club for everything they have provided in the community.
All are invited to attend. The club will be accepting donations of canned goods for local food pantries.