The following are public meetings from Wednesday, Oct. 3, through Wednesday, Oct. 10:
• Zionsville Traffic Impact Fee Study Committee — 10 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 4, Town Hall Fireplace Room, 1100 W. Oak St. The committee will review current traffic counts, estimate what will generate additional traffic and where that would be experienced most significantly.
• Zionsville Community Schools Board of Trustees — 6 p.m. Monday, Oct. 8, Educational Services Center, 900 Mulberry St. The board will conduct its annual budget hearing. Chief Financial Officer Mike Shafer will present the 2013 budget book to the board for review. Public comments are welcome. The board will adopt the budget during a Wednesday, Oct. 24, school board meeting.
• Whitestown Board of Zoning Appeals/Plan Commission — 6:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 8, Town Hall, 6320 S. Cozy Lane.
• Zionsville Architectural Review Committee — 7:30 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 9, in the Town Hall Fireplace Room, 1100 W. Oak St.
• Whitestown Fire Board — 6 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 9, Town Hall, 6320 S. Cozy Lane.
• Whitestown Town Council — 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 9, Town Hall, 6320 S. Cozy Lane.
• Zionsville Board of Parks and Recreation — 7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 10, Town Hall Beverly Harves Room, 1100 W. Oak St.