The drive will be from 3 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 12, at Countryside Christian Fellowship, 600 W CR 500 N, Lebanon.
Visit www.indianablood.org or call 800-632-4722 option 4 to schedule an appointment.
Senior Services offers activities
• Van Trip 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 13, to Mo’s Irish Pub. Attendees must call BCSSI to sign up prior to departure. Meet at BCSSI for departure; arrangements can be made for pickup at Anson. Transportation fees and meal costs are the responsibility of the attendee.
• Dining with Diabetes Academy 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Thursdays, March 13, 20 and 27, in the BCSSI Community Room. The program is free to anyone age 60 and older who may be diabetic, pre-diabetic or the caregiver of a diabetic patient. The program will teach attendees how to make healthy food choices that assist in good glucose control. Registration is required, and attendance at all sessions is advised.
• Lunch and Learn noon to 1 p.m. Friday, March 14, in the Zionsville Town Hall Community Room, 1100 W. Oak St. The program, “Avoiding Winter Falls and Depression,” will be presented by Gail Fifer. Lunch, which is free to the first 30 registrants, will be provided by Morningside at College Park.
• Van Trip — 9 a.m. Tuesday, March 18, to Castleton Square Mall. Attendees must call BCSSI to sign up prior to departure. Meet at BCSSI for departure; arrangements can be made for pickup at Anson. Transportation fees and meal costs are the responsibility of the attendee.
• Art Classes — 9:30 a.m. to noon every Tuesday in the Zionsville Town Hall Fireplace Room, 1100 W. Oak St. Cost is $5 per class. Instructor Shirley Luttrell will work with any level student and any medium.
• Boone County Council on Aging Quarterly Meeting — noon to 1 p.m. Wednesday, March 19. Come for the BCCOA quarterly meeting, luncheon and presentation of Older Hoosier of the Year. Guest speaker will be Caitlin Oestreich from CICOA Aging and In-Home Solutions. Reservations are suggested. R.S.V.P. by March 14.