Chamber seeks award nominees
The Zionsville Chamber of Commerce is accepting nominations for its Town Crier, Dahlia and Community Services awards. The Town Crier Award recognizes persons who have made outstanding contributions to Zionsville; the Dahlia Award recognizes a Zionsville employer or employee for excellent service, and the Community Service Award recognizes the efforts of institutions or organizations toward the betterment and growth of the Zionsville community. Applications may be picked up at the chamber office, 135 S. Elm St., and are due by Friday, Dec. 19. Call the chamber at 873-3836 for more information.
Pizza night at American Legion
American Legion Post No. 79 Ladies Auxiliary is having its monthly pizza night from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Friday, Dec. 19, at the Legion Hall, 9950 E. County Road 600 South. Pizza, barbecue pizza and bread sticks will be served. Price is $9 for pizza, any or all toppings. All are invited. Call Randy Johnson at 873-3722 for more information.
The SullivanMunce Cultural Center, 225 W. Hawthorne St., will have several events this month. Call the center at 873-4900 or visit www.sullivanmunce.org for more information.
• Dollhouse Tree Decorating — 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 20. Celebrate the first day of vacation by making a holiday tree for a dollhouse. Crafts are provided.
Masonic Lodge to install officers
The public is invited to the installation of 2009 officers at 11 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 20, at Charles F. Frank Masonic Lodge No. 760, 106 N. Ninth St. Elected 2009 officers are Andy Clayton, worshipful master; Bill Meyers, senior warden; Fossil Bates PM, junior warden; Jerrit Clayton, secretary; Fermin Akers, treasurer. Immediate Past Master Luke Stark was elected to a three-year term as trustee.
Appointed officers for 2009 are Jason Eder, senior deacon; Tim McFadden, junior deacon; James Tyler, chaplain; Kenny Caldwell, senior steward; John Schwein, junior steward; Greg Rogers, tyler. In addition, Prather Commandery Knights Templar No. 62 will install Jerry Miller, past master of the Lodge, as eminent commander for 2009.
Chamber seeks award nominees
- Community Calendar from July 23, 2014 Community Calendar from July 23, 2014
- Community Calendar from July 16, 2014 Community Calendar from July 16, 2014
- Community Calendar from July 2, 2014 Community Calendar from July 2, 2014
- Community Calendar from June 25, 2014
- Community calendar from June 18, 2014 Community calendar from June 18, 2014
- Community calendar for June 11, 2014
- Community Calendar from June 4, 2014 Community Calendar from June 4, 2014
- Community Calendar from May 28, 2014 Community Calendar from May 28, 2014
- Community Calendar from May 21, 2014 Community Calendar from May 21, 2014
- Community Calendar from May 14, 2014 Community Calendar from May 14, 2014
- More Calendar Headlines