Evening classes will be at 7 p.m. the same days. No children’s program will be provided.
Contact Bev Tiefel at 873-4982; Lori Schafer at 439-4201; Tana Henry at 873-4946 or visit www.zionsvillefellowship.org to register. Registration must be completed by Sunday, Sept. 1.
Events planned for seniors
Boone County Senior Services has scheduled the following activities:
• Assistance Options for Counseling — 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 25. Caitlin Oestreich from CICOA will be available by appointment to assist seniors with health insurance options available to seniors in Boone County and CICOA benefits.
• Fun and Fit for Over Fifty — 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. every Thursday at Zionsville Meadows, 675 S. CR 1000 E. Instructor Josh Dickey, energy wellness coordinator, will lead this exercise class.
• Van Trip — 9 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 26, to Greenwood Park Mall. Transportation fees and meal costs are the responsibility of the attendee. Meet at BCSSI for departure. Arrangements may be made for pickup at Anson. Contact BCSSI for more information.
• Lunch and Learn — noon to 1 p.m. Friday, Sept. 27, Zionsville Town Hall Community Room, 1100 W. Oak St. Join fellow seniors for a topic related to senior healthcare presented by Witham Health Services. Lunch, which is free to the first 30 registrants, will be provided by Witham.
• Art Class — 9:30 a.m. to noon every Tuesday at the Boys and Girls Club of Zionsville, 1575 Mulberry St. Cost is $5 per class. Instructor Shirley Luttrell will work with any level of student and any medium.
• Van Trip — 9 a.m. Friday, Oct. 4, to Tippecanoe Mall in Lafayette. Transportation fees and meal costs are the responsibility of the attendee. Meet at BCSSI for departure. Arrangements may be made for pickup at Anson. Contact BCSSI for more information.
• Support Group — 10 a.m. to noon Tuesdays, Oct. 8 and 22, at the Boys and Girls Club of Zionsville, 1575 Mulberry St. Facilitators Rachel Gerrish, Franciscan Visiting Nurses at St. Francis and Serge Monperous will offer engaging and educational presentations to assist caregivers in developing supportive relationships.