Aquatic Center announces winter/spring schedule
The Zionsville Aquatic Center, 1000 Mulberry St., has announced its winter/spring aquatic programming.
Private lessons, semi-private lessons, small group lessons, AquaFit classes, lifeguard classes, triathlon clinics and adult classes are some of the programs offered.
Visit www.zionsvilleeaglerec.com for class information and pricing.
Tickets on sale
for comedy show
Tickets are now on sale for Second City’s Laughing Matters, sponsored by Zionsville Band and Orchestra Patrons.
The show is at 7:30 p.m. Friday, Feb. 8, at the Zionsville Performing Arts Center, 1000 Mulberry St. The cost is $15 in advance, $20 at the door.
Tickets are available at Marsh Supermarket in Boone Village, at www.tix.com, or by calling 873-3355, ext. 12940.
BCSSI sponsors events
Boone County Senior Services, Inc., can be reached at 765-482-5220 or 873-8939. The organization has a location at 1100 W. Oak St. and 515 Crown Point Drive, Lebanon.
• Independent Consultation Computer Class — 10 a.m. to noon Wednesdays, Jan. 23 and 30, in the Narthex of Zionsville United Methodist Church, 9644 Whitestown Road. Cost is $20.
• Cards — 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesdays, Jan. 23 and 30, at the Boys and Girls Club of Zionsville, 1575 Mulberry St. Bridge and euchre will be played.
• Van Trip — 9 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 24, to the Tippecanoe Mall. Meet at BCSSI in Lebanon for departure. Call BCSSI for more information or to sign-up prior to departure.
• Fun and Fit for Over Fifty — 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Thursdays, Jan. 24 and 31, at the Boys and Girls Club of Zionsville, 1575 Mulberry St.
• Lunch and Learn — noon to 1 p.m. Friday, Jan. 25. Witham Health Services will discuss a variety of topics concerning senior health and wellness. Lunch, which is free to the first 30 registrants, will be provided by Witham Health Services.
• Art Class — 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Tuesdays, Jan. 29, at the Boys and Girls Club of Zionsville, 1575 Mulberry St. Cost is $5.
• Reception — 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 30. A reception for retiring executive director Sue Ritz and welcoming new executive director Anita Bowen. Refreshments will be catered by Country Garden Catering. This event is free and open to the public.