Habits of the Heart, a women's community Bible study, will study the books of Ezra and Nehemiah this year. The study offers a morning session that begins at 9:15 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 11, at Zionsville Fellowship Church, 9090 E. Indiana 334. The group will meet each Wednesday and include a children's program for children ages 2 months through kindergarten. Evening classes will be at 7 p.m. the same days. No children's program will be provided. Contact Bev Tiefel at 873-4982; Lori Schafer at 439-4201; Tana Henry at 873-4946; or visit www.zionsvillefellowship.org to register. Registration must be completed by Sunday, Sept. 1
Events planned for seniors
Boone County Senior Services has scheduled the following activities:
• Independent Consultation Computer Class — 10 a.m. to noon every Wednesday in the Narthex of Zionsville United Methodist Church, 9644 Whitestown Road. Cost is $20.
• Cards — 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. every Wednesday at the Boys and Girls Club of Zionsville, 1575 Mulberry St. Bridge and euchre will be played.
• Art Class — 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. every Tuesday at the Boys and Girls Club of Zionsville, 1575 Mulberry St. Cost is $5 per class. Instructor Shirley Luttrell will work with any level of student and any medium.
• Fun and Fit for Over Fifty — 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. every Thursday at Zionsville Meadows, 675 S. County Road 1000 E. Instructor Josh Dickey, energy wellness coordinator, will lead this exercise class.
• Support Group: Caring with Cause — 10 a.m. to noon Tuesday, Aug. 27, at Zionsville Town Hall, 1100 W. Oak St. Facilitators Rachel Gerrish, Franciscan visiting nurses at St. Francis, Serge Monperous, Peoplefirst Homecare and Hospice will offer engaging and educational presentations to assist caregivers in developing supportive relationships. The adult being cared for by the caregiver is also welcome to attend.
• Casino Trip — Trip to Rising Star Casino Tuesday, Aug. 20. Trip includes round-trip motor coach transportation, $5 casino cash and $10 slot play. Cost is $35 per person. Contact BCSSI for more information.