Friday, Nov. 30
VIP Christmas for special needs families
A very important person Christmas event for special needs families is from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., at the Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library, 250 N. Fifth St., Zionsville.
To register for the VIP Christmas Celebration, visit http://vipchristmas.eventbrite.com/#. Registration for the event is encouraged. Contact Leigh Ann Akard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 873-5255 for more information.
Saturday, Dec. 1
Tri Kappa Santa Breakfast
Tri Kappa of Zionsville will have its annual Santa Breakfast at 8 a.m. or 9:30 a.m. at Stonegate Elementary, 7312 W. Stonegate Dr.
Enjoy a hot breakfast, a visit and picture with Santa, crafts, cake walk, live music, and shop a Christmas Market. The cost is $8 per person. Reservations are limited. Contact Sarah Sampson at 873-1414 or email@example.com for more information.
Parade hits Main
The parade down Main Street to kick start the Christmas in the Village - A Zionsville Tradition, will begin at 9:30 a.m.
Santa will arrive to town through the parade. It will be lead by the Zionsville Community High School Marching Band.
Holiday events at the library
The Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library, 250 N. Fifth St., can be reached at 873-3149 or visit www.zionsville.lib.in for more information.
• 2012 Holiday Stroll “Treasure the Holidays” — 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Bring children to the library on the free Christmas in the Village trolley to see holiday tree displays, make crafts and hear live music. The Melchior Marionettes and magician Don Miller will also be performing.
• Zionsville United Methodist Church Handbell Choir — 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., first floor.
• Holiday Cabaret on Strings — 11 a.m. to noon and 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. Get in the holiday spirit as the Melchior Marionettes present their holiday show.
• Strolling Strings — 2 p.m. to 3 p.m., first floor.
• Tom Duncan (musician) — 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., second floor.