• Support Group — 10 a.m. to noon Tuesdays, Sept. 10 and 24, at the Boys and Girls Club of Zionsville, 1575 Mulberry St. Facilitators Rachel Gerrish, Franciscan Visiting Nurses at St. Francis and Serge Monperous will offer engaging and educational presentations to assist caregivers in developing supportive relationships.
• Van Trip – 9 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 12, to Castleton Square Mall. Transportation fees and meal costs are the responsibility of the attendee. Meet at BCSSI for departure. Arrangements may be made for pickup at Anson. Contact BCSSI for more information.
• Lunch and Learn – noon to 1 p.m. Friday, Sept. 13, in the Zionsville Town Hall Community Room, 1100 W. Oak St. The topic will be related to senior healthcare and presented by Morningside of College Park. Lunch, which is free to the first 30 registrants, will be provided by Morningside.
• Travel Group — Dec. 2 through 6, to the Branson Holiday Show Extravaganza. Cost is $499 per person based on double occupancy. Single and triple occupancy prices are available. Cost includes round trip transportation; five days, four nights lodging; eight meals; and admission to seven Branson shows. Deposit of $75 is due at registration. Final payment due Sept. 26. Boone County Senior Services, Inc., can be reached at 765-482-5220 or 873-8939. The organization has locations at 1100 W. Oak St. and 515 Crown Point Dr., Lebanon. Events set at the library The Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library has planned the following events
• End of Summer Shelf Reading Party — 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 5, ages 14 and older. Help the youth services staff tidy up the shelves.
• Toddler Time — 9:45 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. and 10:15 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Friday, Sept. 6, ages 1 and 2. Walkers and talkers will enjoy stories, songs, finger plays and more.
• Fun-Day: Days of the Week Storytime — 1:30 p.m. to 2 p.m. Friday, Sept. 6, ages 3 through 6. Read stories, play games and sing songs while learning about the days of the week.