Zionsville’s Extension Homemakers Club “Village Homemakers” will meet at 1 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 7, at the home of Luanne Sherman.
Guests are welcome. The program will be about flowers.
Call 733-0274 for more information.
Tickets on sale for comedy show
Tickets are on sale for Second City’s Laughing Matters, sponsored by Zionsville Band and Orchestra Patrons.
The show is at 7:30 p.m. Friday, Feb. 8, at the Zionsville Performing Arts Center, 1000 Mulberry St. The cost is $15 in advance, $20 at the door.
Tickets are available at Marsh Supermarket in Boone Village, at www.tix.com, or by calling 873-3355, ext. 12940.
Boone County Senior Services, Inc., can be reached at 765-482-5220 or 873-8939. The organization has a location at 1100 W. Oak St. and 515 Crown Point Drive, Lebanon.
• Independent Consultation Computer Class — 10 a.m. to noon Wednesdays, Feb. 6 and 13, in the Narthex of Zionsville United Methodist Church, 9644 Whitestown Road. Cost is $20.
• Cards — 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesdays, Feb. 6 and 13, at the Boys and Girls Club of Zionsville, 1575 Mulberry St. Bridge and euchre will be played.
• Fun and Fit for Over 50 — 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Thursdays, Feb. 7 and 14, at the Boys and Girls Club of Zionsville, 1575 Mulberry St.
• Van Trip — 5 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 7, to The Fox and Fairway at Civic Theatre. Attendees must call 765-482-5220 or 873-8939 to sign up prior to departure.
• Van Trip — 9 a.m. Friday, Feb. 8, to Castleton Square Mall. Attendees must call 765-482-5220 or 873-8939 to sign up prior to departure.
• Lunch and Learn — noon to 1 p.m. Fridays, Feb. 8 and 22, in Zionsville Town Hall, 1100 W. Oak St. The Friday, Feb. 8, program will discuss identity theft with First Financial Bank. The Feb. 22 discussion will have representatives from Witham Health Services.
• Art Class — 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Tuesdays, Feb. 12 and 19, at the Boys and Girls Club of Zionsville, 1575 Mulberry St. Cost is $5 per class. Instructor Shirley Luttrell will work with any level of student and any medium.
• Casino Trip — 8 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 12, to the Horseshoe Casino. Cost is $35 per person. Includes round trip on Miller Trailways, $12 food coupon to be used on the property and $5 slot play. Attendees must call 765-482-5220 or 873-8939 to sign up prior to departure.