Dr. and Mrs. James Haines announce the marriage of their daughter, Lora Elizabeth, to Brian D. Carter.
Sally and Scott Plummer of Zionsville, Theresa and Ralph Addison of Deer Trail Colo. and Karen and Ivan Dike Jr. of Irrigon, Ore. announce the marraige of Jacklyn Lynnae Dike to Dustin Randolf Campins of Zionsville. He is the son of Laura and Ramiro Campins, also of Zionsville.
Tina Wethington of Lebanon announces the marraige of her daughter, Mary Elizabeth Shaw to Bradley Lee Morrison, also of Lebanon. He is the son of Sunday Woods of Whitestown and Bradley O. Morrison of Ohio.
Nikki Kessel and Josh Samuelson of Zionsville, married May 22, 2010 at Zionsville Presbyterian Church with the Rev. Glenn McDonald officiating.
Stringer - Baun marry
Roger and Patty Stringer of Marietta, Ga., announce the marriage of their daughter, Michelle Stringer, also of Marietta, Ga. to Steve Baun of Marietta, Ga. He is the son of Bruce and Ann Braun of Zionsville.
- Bell and Beaman wed Kathryn Bell and Matthew Beaman were united in marriage on Aug. 14 at the Zionsville Presbyterian Church.
- Mackie and Harrington wed Whitni Anissa Lee Mackie of Greenwood and Richard “Clayton” Thomas Harrington of Camp Lejeune, N.C., were married on Sept. 4, 2009 at the Bridal Path Chapel in Nashville, Tenn. with Steve Hardwick officiating.
- Rogers/Kulongoski wed Carey Jaquelin Rogers and Justin Theodore Kulongoski were married at Holliday Farm on Saturday, Oct. 17, 2009.
- Kessel-Sommer wed Stephanie Anne Kessel of Indianapolis and Ryan Christopher Sommer of Clarksville, Tenn. were married on July 4, 2009 at Zionsville Presbyterian Church. The Reverend Pat Smith officiated.
- Sawyer and Hoem wed Charles and Beverly Sawyer of Zionsville, announce the wedding of their daughter, Erin Lynne, to Allen Robert Hoem. He is the son of Robert and Nancy Hoem of Chicago, Ill.
- More Weddings Headlines
- Haines-Carter wed