Col Corey Simmons, commander of the 71st Flying Training Wing at Vance Air Force Base, speaks of how the investigation will proceed into the fatal crash between two T-38 Talons Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019.
As featured on
Two Air Force T-38 Talons assigned were involved in a mishap at approximately 9:10 a.m. Thursday at Vance Air Force Base, according to public affairs.
- Zionsville Road set to reopen Dec. 23
- Wasson heading to Purdue to continue running, academic career
- Zionsville Police Log
- Potential arson being investigated in Zionsville
- Eagles beat seventh-ranked Culver behind strong defense
- Dick Blair, longtime Peru mayor, chief, dies
- Miami County flags to be at half-staff for Blair Thursday
- Rinehart heading to Marian to continue running career
- Woman sentenced to 21 months for wire fraud
- David Ackerman performs for Grand Brook Memory Care