Highway 10 North, right before Hanging Rock, was closed Friday morning to traffic due to flooding.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
Norma Smith, 82, of Indianapolis, passed away Wednesday, March 11, 2020. Norma was born November 16, 1937, a daughter of the late William and Bessie Harrison. She graduated from Newport High School in 1955. She was club manager of Zionsville American Legion, retiring after 37 years of servic…
Luanne Renée McGhee, age 83, died February 29, 2020 in Carmel, Indiana. Born July 1, 1936 in New York City to her late parents, Fred & Lucille Cooper, Luanne grew up in New Jersey and Michigan. She graduated from Michigan State University with a degree in Elementary Education. She met an…
- Hoosiers ordered to stay home, county extends state of emergency
- Madison County: Third COVID-19 case confirmed; 16 patients in isolation in 2 hospitals
- Police, we really don't want to stop you
- Approximately 30,000 N95 masks find their way back home
- Governor signs Gaskill bill dealing with Plan Commission membership
- Truckers keep supply lines open amidst virus fears
- Police seek suspect in gun incident at church
- Latest COVID-19 closures announced
- State has 58 new positive cases of COVID-19
- As schools close amid virus fears, e-learning takes hold as new educational standard