I try to stay up on food trends, and whenever I hear of some new fad diet making the rounds, I investigate it to find out if it’s legit or not. Most diets don’t work, and those that do are typically based on a sane eating plan.
I’ve written about places to check out in Wolcottville, including Cook’s Bison Ranch, a great venue to visit and get all things buffalo. There’s also what I call the Topeka-Wolcottville corridor with several joints worth visiting. Among those are Coppertop Tavern, Coody Brown’s and Beauty and The Bull Pub. You can also meander further east to Adams Lake Pub, which is just down the road from Cook’s. But, there’s also a hidden gem in beautiful downtown Wolcottville.
Because of the infrequency in time and location of total solar eclipses, scientists historically have had difficulty studying broad, controlled data collections on eclipse-related animal behavior. But with the advent of smartphone technology, researchers are looping in citizen scientists to help record the effects of solar eclipses.
- Late goal clips Lady Eagles in home opener
- Zionsville house fire in Brookhaven neighborhood
- Top-ranked Eagles off-and-running with 6-0 win
- Police Log week of Aug. 21
- Boys XC ready for breakout season
- Upset win eludes Eagles in opener
- Veteran group poised to lead girls XC
- 'Watch Us Farm' program partners with Town of Zionsville
- Eagles ready to welcome old coach in opener
- Eagles place third at own invite