Vigo County School Corp. superintendent Rob Haworth expresses thanks to the community Tuesday after successful passage of an operational referendum. Also speaking were Tammy Pearson and Lori Danielson, who were active with the Vote Yes for Vigo Schools PAC.
As featured on
Vigo County School Corp. officials undoubtedly breathed a sigh of relief Tuesday night after voters gave a thumbs up to an operational referendum that will help fund school safety, health, wellness, transportation and teacher pay while the district responds to its financial challenges.
- Physician's assistant disciplined after failed drug screen
- Zionsville's town government will see changes in 2020
- Eagles stun Bulldogs to win sectional title
- Eagle swim teams ready for successful year
- Police log
- Local players honored by ISCA
- Eagles ready for regional challenge
- Lady Eagles shoot down Tigers in opener
- Late Frisch's owner remembered as generous employer, contributor to community causes
- Styron upsets Haak in mayoral contest