As featured on
Daleville Community Schools’ board of trustees has scheduled two meetings for the expected revocation of the charters and closure of two virtual schools due to concerns of mismanagement.
When Becky and Brad Gregory contacted a vendor to request transcripts for their daughter, Ann, so she could spend her senior year at Muncie Central High School with her friends, they were told they couldn’t be released because it was Indiana Virtual School that paid them.
- Zionsville house fire in Brookhaven neighborhood
- Late goal clips Lady Eagles in home opener
- Top-ranked Eagles off-and-running with 6-0 win
- Police Log week of Aug. 21
- Boys XC ready for breakout season
- Upset win eludes Eagles in opener
- Veteran group poised to lead girls XC
- 'Watch Us Farm' program partners with Town of Zionsville
- Eagles ready to welcome old coach in opener
- Eagles place third at own invite