The Zionsville girls finished runner-up at the IHSAA State Finals on Saturday in Terre Haute. The boys team finished 12th.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
Jerry R. Jones, 5-23-34 - 3-10-20 Jerry was born in Vernon, Texas to Hazel and Zannie Jones on May 23, 1934. Jerry was a 1957 graduate of Zionsville High School. He went on to become a proud veteran of the Korean War where he served as a forward observer in the 21st infantry. Jerry cherished…
Norma Smith, 82, of Indianapolis, passed away Wednesday, March 11, 2020. Norma was born November 16, 1937, a daughter of the late William and Bessie Harrison. She graduated from Newport High School in 1955. She was club manager of Zionsville American Legion, retiring after 37 years of servic…
Luanne Renée McGhee, age 83, died February 29, 2020 in Carmel, Indiana. Born July 1, 1936 in New York City to her late parents, Fred & Lucille Cooper, Luanne grew up in New Jersey and Michigan. She graduated from Michigan State University with a degree in Elementary Education. She met an…
- West Noble AD on ventilator at Parkview Hospital
- ACS bus drivers volunteer to distribute meals, homework during closure
- K9 leads police to nude suspect in field
- ‘Spring into Action’ First Fridays to benefit businesses, not-for-profit groups
- Rick's Cooking School offers 'Soup for Seniors'
- Calling all volunteers: Boone County Health Department looking for help
- Governor signs Gaskill bill dealing with Plan Commission membership
- Reported suspect disappears within seconds
- Authorities explain restaurant rules
- Howard Co reports 2nd COVID death, extends travel advisory